• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Kungfu Master [KFM NORMAL / SIMP MODE CHANGES]

tuned86

Cricket
I tried using your addon and removing all other skills and keeping 111320. Putting it in context-2 works fine but when I change to context-1 it doesn't seem to work.

FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\skill3_contextscriptdata_kungfufighter_contextsimplemode.xml
Search = <result skillbar-2="111320" context-ui-effect="combo" control-mode="bns" />
Replace = <result context-1="111320" context-ui-effect="combo" control-mode="bns" />
Description = KFM FIRE SIMP RMB and 2 switched made by : Exora#3932

Exora

True Hongmoon
I tried using your addon and removing all other skills and keeping 111320. Putting it in context-2 works fine but when I change to context-1 it doesn't seem to work.

FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\skill3_contextscriptdata_kungfufighter_contextsimplemode.xml
Search = <result skillbar-2="111320" context-ui-effect="combo" control-mode="bns" />
Replace = <result context-1="111320" context-ui-effect="combo" control-mode="bns" />
Description = KFM FIRE SIMP RMB and 2 switched made by : Exora#3932

As i said its getting covered by something (put it above other skills from LMB(above i mean in oredr top to bot in xml))

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hi!, how its going on your auto twisted surge for normal mode? im so excited about it o.o
To be honest i forgot , i started making it and then life and other stuff kicked in so im not that even active with addons nowdays :S

cardejun

Cricket
To be honest i forgot , i started making it and then life and other stuff kicked in so im not that even active with addons nowdays :S
lol i understand, i dont know how to do it, just that, i hope u doing fine with ur stuff <3

Zyder

Cricket
Hi Exora, nice work by u as usual.

I got a question, for SIMP WOLF do i just hold LMB in melee stance? Sorry for not understanding

Dong-jj

Cricket
Can you generate czxv com 4 7 com xczv commands? I beg you. addon
ex) czxvczxczv 1 combo
czxvxzcxzcv 2combo

Exora

True Hongmoon
Can you generate czxv com 4 7 com xczv commands? I beg you. addon
ex) czxvczxczv 1 combo
czxvxzcxzcv 2combo
Too much brain required to make this but doable...tho cant promise making anything cuz recently I'm not in the mood for making stuff that i dont use...
Anyway is this for new badge in kr?

RandomDude

Cricket
First off I gotta say I really love the wolf addon, it makes concentrating on bosses and moving while hitting so much easier^^ As a rather new player that is so helpful to me, but since today it does not work the way it did so far:

I don't know if I am just running in circles because of my own stupidity or blindness, but can it be that yesterdays patch messed with the functionality of the addon? I had to reapply them today and suddenly the basic rotation+X+V is no longer on LMB, wolf is on V, it is completely upside down ._.
I did patch simp wolf first, as it should be, and I also tried with and without the old keybind addon too. Nothing wants to work sadly :(

EDIT: Tried and tested several times now, seems the changes to wolf in latest patch messed it up. The War Cry to F addon works fine for example.

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
First off I gotta say I really love the wolf addon, it makes concentrating on bosses and moving while hitting so much easier^^ As a rather new player that is so helpful to me, but since today it does not work the way it did so far:

I don't know if I am just running in circles because of my own stupidity or blindness, but can it be that yesterdays patch messed with the functionality of the addon? I had to reapply them today and suddenly the basic rotation+X+V is no longer on LMB, wolf is on V, it is completely upside down ._.
I did patch simp wolf first, as it should be, and I also tried with and without the old keybind addon too. Nothing wants to work sadly :(

EDIT: Tried and tested several times now, seems the changes to wolf in latest patch messed it up. The War Cry to F addon works fine for example.
Hell honestly i dont know cuz i have all addons that u mentioned enable and it works fine...e.e
Try repairing your game and apply 1 by 1 white testing ingame 1 by 1.

i can only do twisted metal? how can i do the titan surge? thank you :3
Theres only simp mode version with metals and surge combined no normal version for now (and dunno how long cuz im not rly into mood for making addons nowdays)

RandomDude

Cricket
Well it did only go down the drain when I reapplied them (I switched out some other addons and changed twisted metals for ex).
But if you say it works fine for you then I do hope it is only a game repair issue. Thank you in advance for being quick to answer this^^

Update: I redid it all after repairing game and works again. Thank you^^

Last edited:

animatix

Cricket
Hey there Exora. Guiding Fist is appearing randomly (?) on 2 for Fire KFM. I think it happens when Volcano buff gets refreshed for last few seconds from the badge.

EDIT: Added some video
Slow-mo
x1

EDIT 2: I now noticed that it happens when there's not enough focus (3) that's needed to use Burning Fist.

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hey there Exora. Guiding Fist is appearing randomly (?) on 2 for Fire KFM. I think it happens when Volcano buff gets refreshed for last few seconds from the badge.

EDIT: Added some video
Slow-mo
x1

EDIT 2: I now noticed that it happens when there's not enough focus (3) that's needed to use Burning Fist.
They changed background layer for no feking reason again...ill take a look at this later~
Ty for reporting!

Hearst

Cricket
[WOLF]
[NORMAL MODE]

F to LMB

[LMB]
>
skill_icon_kungfufighter_1_64.png
>
skill_icon_kungfufighter_1_62.png

Thanks for making these addons!
I only apply the " F to LMB " addons and want to know what the best macro setting is for this.
I have tried "RT" "TR" "TRR", but it doesn't doing very well. any suggestion for macro?

MikotoBns

Cricket
Hello! I would need help with an addon modification. I remapped firestorm kick to F with simple mode with this:
Replace = <result context-3="111320" context-ui-effect="combo" control-mode="bns" />

However, when I SS and would like to use smite, firestorm kick has priority over smite. How do I change this, and make it so that if smite is available it appears over firestorm kick?

Top Bottom