• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Kungfu Master [KFM NORMAL / SIMP MODE CHANGES]

Exora

True Hongmoon
Thank you Exora! (I tagged you on Discord but I'll reply here too anyways)

Oh and btw, does the Warcry from LMB to F works with 3rd spec? I have it but I was wondering if it will cause any conflicts.
It works since warcry id is same for all specs , it wont cause any conflict.

Zagnow

Cricket
can you make a version of Iron Claw without changing the place of the keys? only with the macro

Exora

True Hongmoon
can you make a version of Iron Claw without changing the place of the keys? only with the macro
Iron claw? do u mean iron paw? And i dont get what kind of version ur asking for , u need to tell me what on which key...

Zagnow

Cricket
Iron claw? do u mean iron paw? And i dont get what kind of version ur asking for , u need to tell me what on which key...
Iron Claw is the name of new spec, i want a version with the same combos but without changing the place of the keys, example in the post you put the Dire Wolf (V) on the key 2, and you put all the combos in the LMB, wanted you to put in the RMB.

Basically I wanted the abilities that are in the LMB of your addon to be in the RMB and the other abilities were normal of the game

Exora

True Hongmoon
Iron Claw is the name of new spec, i want a version with the same combos but without changing the place of the keys, example in the post you put the Dire Wolf (V) on the key 2, and you put all the combos in the LMB, wanted you to put in the RMB.

Basically I wanted the abilities that are in the LMB of your addon to be in the RMB and the other abilities were normal of the game
Get used to it ooooooooooooor get some knowledge and rework addon by yourself...otherwise i dont make custom addons, i only make addons how they fit for myself. :bnsyeharaclose:

Last edited:

Zagnow

Cricket
Get used to it ooooooooooooor get some knowledge and rework addon by yourself...otherwise i dont make custom addon, i only make addons how they fit for myself. :bnsyeharaclose:
Okay, no problem, I tried editing for myself but it did not work :bnsconfused:, anyway thank you.

Last edited:

Fideles

Cricket
Macro for titan u need choose, i make for me only 2, 1 give 16hits and boss attack power 2 stacks (X, 450ms, X 450ms, C 450ms, C 450ms, Z 450ms, Z 550ms, V) dont look for this ms value, my ping its really crap, so u just need ajust for u ping. I using this on corsair ICUE and work really good

xxxrenxxx

Cricket
EXORA
You're the best, thank you! kfm wolf worked very well on my 280+ ping
It's the best addon I've ever downloaded !!! my kfm wolf R3 dps 400k thank!
my gunner A5 200k dps cry!!! rsrs

Reddl

Cricket
hello,

thx for your amazing job.

can you make Wolf on BB key like: BB->Wolf->Titan Stance?

as an additional addon.

thx

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
EXORA
You're the best, thank you! kfm wolf worked very well on my 280+ ping
It's the best addon I've ever downloaded !!! my kfm wolf R3 dps 400k thank!
my gunner A5 200k dps cry!!! rsrs
Im glad that it worked well for you~ :bnsyeharaclose:

hello,

thx for your amazing job.

can you make Wolf on BB key like: BB->Wolf->Titan Stance?

as an additional addon.

thx
Thats not rly optimal cuz very often u get 4th or even 5th titan st ance when BB comes off cd and if u put itant stance skill above wolf transformation its kinda messed u... :bnsconfused:

Takku

Cricket
thanks for all the work and effort :)

would it be much trouble to create a standalone addon that allows for using Wolf transformation while in Titan stance (or keeping Titan stance from showing up when Wolf+BB are up)?

Exora

True Hongmoon
thanks for all the work and effort :)

would it be much trouble to create a standalone addon that allows for using Wolf transformation while in Titan stance (or keeping Titan stance from showing up when Wolf+BB are up)?
Can be done but why u need it as standalone addon? For normal or simp mod? :bnsconfused:

Takku

Cricket
Well I play with simple mode usually, I play without in F12 obviously. I find it quite annoying that I can't go into Wolf when I have 100 Titan stacks, other than that I'm mostly okay with the vanilla key binds.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Well I play with simple mode usually, I play without in F12 obviously. I find it quite annoying that I can't go into Wolf when I have 100 Titan stacks, other than that I'm mostly okay with the vanilla key binds.
Well its possible to make but im not rly motivated cuz current simp mode wolf addon is all i need so dont expect anything soon...

Fuffy

Cricket
So, one thing I noticed about your simple mode add-on for wolf is that the human form lmb is not registering the correct order when dpsing. It is still doing R > T > F instead of your intended T > R > F

Exora

True Hongmoon
So, one thing I noticed about your simple mode add-on for wolf is that the human form lmb is not registering the correct order when dpsing. It is still doing R > T > F instead of your intended T > R > F
Just opening starts with R after that it will prior F and T as much as it can...

Fuffy

Cricket
you see, I considered that and tried it out in mushin tower extensively before I commented because I didn't wanna come here without being very sure about what I claim.

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 114
Top Bottom