• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Kungfu Master [KFM NORMAL / SIMP MODE CHANGES]

Exora

True Hongmoon
Fixed!
Also noticed same issue in wind simp addon (fixed that as well)

Last edited:

Nenasys

Cricket
Thank you so much! Your change to the key binds for wolf spec in simple mode makes it so much more efficient to play. Do you know if there a way to use simple mode in the training room. I want to test my dps. Thank you in advance!

Exora

True Hongmoon
Thank you so much! Your change to the key binds for wolf spec in simple mode makes it so much more efficient to play. Do you know if there a way to use simple mode in the training room. I want to test my dps. Thank you in advance!
Atm i think that theres no way to get simp mode working in f12 ... :S

The link for the wolf simple mode isn't working
Strange, seems to work for me...

Baia Bogdan Ciprian

Cricket
After applying the new simple mode from Rmb to Lmb, Guiding Fist still show on nr 2 button instead of Flying Slam

Attachments

• his.PNG
    his.PNG
    986.1 KB · Views: 160

Exora

True Hongmoon
it should be fixed. :bnsshock:
I will look into it again in a a bit...

Last edited:

imcloudy

Cricket
would it be possible to make a patch to only use the human mode simple mode order, except having it on RMB and removing rampage + the combo finishers? (regular simple mode with addition of the 3 stages of v after using z x or c)
or a quick run through on how to do it myself.

also, the wolf transformation on 2 doesn't seem to work while in titan stance

thanks, greatly appreciated

Last edited:

XinLao

Cricket
Strange, seems to work for me...

It worked after a while thanks.

Btw, thank you so much for doing this addon. It feels 10000000x better to play in wolf spec now.
It feels so much more organized and fluid and no more going around pressing 10000x different buttons for just a simple thing.
AND NO MORE TITAN STANCE BLOCKING BB ACTIVATION HURRAYYYYYYYYYY.

No more cracking fingers aleluia.

XinLao

Cricket
Exora, there is some kind of conflict with 2 of the titan stance combos with the last hit of V (LMB)

C-X-Z-C-X-Z -V
C-C-Z -V

These are the resist combos for the Mystic Chakra (Blue Chakra)
The rest works fine but for some reason these 2 combos in particular when i need to press "V" to close off the combo the LMB doesn't assimilate the trigger to use Titan Surge

Exora

True Hongmoon
would it be possible to make a patch to only use the human mode simple mode order, except having it on RMB and removing rampage + the combo finishers? (regular simple mode with addition of the 3 stages of v after using z x or c)
or a quick run through on how to do it myself.

also, the wolf transformation on 2 doesn't seem to work while in titan stance

thanks, greatly appreciated
Just find ids of those skills that u dont want to be changed and delete them from my addon (i explained somewhere on the forum how to find skill ids)

Exora, there is some kind of conflict with 2 of the titan stance combos with the last hit of V (LMB)

C-X-Z-C-X-Z -V
C-C-Z -V

These are the resist combos for the Mystic Chakra (Blue Chakra)
The rest works fine but for some reason these 2 combos in particular when i need to press "V" to close off the combo the LMB doesn't assimilate the trigger to use Titan Surge
Ty for reporting this , its true that this combo is not displaying any finisher skill attack so i will look into it~ (but im pretty sure that i moved it to LMB cuz nothing is appearing on V :bnsconfused:)
----------------------------------------
edit: u were right i deleted it from original key but forgot to place it to LMB (only that blue resist skill)
Anything else that u noticed?

Last edited:

XinLao

Cricket
Ty for reporting this , its true that this combo is not displaying any finisher skill attack so i will look into it~ (but im pretty sure that i moved it to LMB cuz nothing is appearing on V :bnsconfused:)
----------------------------------------
edit: u were right i deleted it from original key but forgot to place it to LMB (only that blue resist skill)
Anything else that u noticed?

That is all noticed, all the rest is working perfectly for all i noticed, but true that I haven't used the "stun" combos cause those aren't really useful for pve.

Thanks for getting it fixed :bnspeace3:

Let me know when the file is updated :bnswink:

Exora

True Hongmoon
fixed C-X-Z-C-X-Z -V
but cant seem to find whats causing C-C-Z -V to not work...

Dw ill get this to work...IT MUST WORK :bnsangery: but tomorrow...im dead now~

Striking Shadow

Cricket
Can you change the priority of wind simple mode(on RMB, not LMB plz) from Iron Shoulder->Cyclone Kick->Roundhouse to Cyclone Kick->Iron Shoulder->Roundhouse? and also it's SB buffed equivalent? I would be very grateful if you could :D

Exora

True Hongmoon
Can you change the priority of wind simple mode(on RMB, not LMB plz) from Iron Shoulder->Cyclone Kick->Roundhouse to Cyclone Kick->Iron Shoulder->Roundhouse? and also it's SB buffed equivalent? I would be very grateful if you could :D
But u need roundhouse to hit first to proc cyclone kick. :bnsconfused:

----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway fixed all addons issues! :bnsyeharaclose:

Top Bottom