• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Kungfu Master [KFM NORMAL / SIMP MODE CHANGES]

tsukiyoFM

Cricket
I'm a newbie going into KFM, may I know how does the rotation changes with this addons ?
Is there any requirement of ani-cancel?

tsukiyoFM

Cricket
I'm a newbie going into KFM, may I know how does the rotation changes with this addons ?
Is there any requirement of ani-cancel?
Sorry, mainly interest in Fire KFM, but considering looking into other spec as well depends on difficulty with the addons

Exora

True Hongmoon
Sorry, mainly interest in Fire KFM, but considering looking into other spec as well depends on difficulty with the addons
For fire kfm just take "searing palm duplicated to 4" and thats all u need , there no animation canceling beside canceling your 4 with 2 thats all...:bnsyeharaclose:

xxxrenxxx

Cricket
Its on lmb...
Ur suppose to do V X hold LMB... You can even see it on screenshot that u provided...

U need to tell me which spec u are playing first.

sorry I really had not seen, it's that I was already doing everything in automatic, with muscle memory, I will try to adapt again

TheNilonGG

Cricket
Ei what happend already addons and editor xml f12 found one have bug lmb wolf no show lron.. only claw 2 sec happend.
Here f12 this lmb bug claw one hit no show iron paw and wild paw (thinking check).

Attachments

• bug2.png
    bug2.png
    30 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
Ei what happend already addons and editor xml f12 found one have bug lmb wolf no show lron.. only claw 2 sec happend.
Here f12 this lmb bug claw one hit no show iron paw and wild paw (thinking check).
Im not sure what are u asking me.... did u try to enable simple mode in f12 and it bugged?

Uncharted

Cricket
hi, i tryed the wolf addon, but i was not compfortable with it, so i deleted the patch file in bns buddy addon folder opened bns buddy hit refresh then i marked all my addons an started bns, but the wolf addon still seems to be present, my skillbuttons are still yours.

how do i get rid of it, witout repairing the whole xml(game) file?

Exora

True Hongmoon
hi, i tryed the wolf addon, but i was not compfortable with it, so i deleted the patch file in bns buddy addon folder opened bns buddy hit refresh then i marked all my addons an started bns, but the wolf addon still seems to be present, my skillbuttons are still yours.

how do i get rid of it, witout repairing the whole xml(game) file?
Repair the game trough normal bns launcher...

Juriasu

Cricket
License
Can you Make a Normal Mode version of the simple mode? i like those key binds, they are comfortable

Exora

True Hongmoon
Can you Make a Normal Mode version of the simple mode? i like those key binds, they are comfortable
Everything is doable beside this skills being in 1 key :RMB LMB F (human form) and RMB LMB (wolf form)

What i made for normal mode is best possible outcome atm for normal mode and u need 2 RMB macro for it.

Shizea

Cricket
hi mate,
first i want to say, i love your addons, they are really awesome.

last i downloaded v to lmb and i have one Question About it, where is my aggro skill now? :3

greetings

edit: aggro ksill doesnt show up anymore when i press 1

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
hi mate,
first i want to say, i love your addons, they are really awesome.
last i downloaded v to lmb and i have one Question About it, where is my aggro skill now? :3
greetings
edit: aggro ksill doesnt show up anymore when i press 1
Apply "KFM SIMP Warcry LMB to F" addon and your problem will be solved.

Last edited:
Top Bottom