• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Kungfu Master [KFM NORMAL / SIMP MODE CHANGES]

Exora

True Hongmoon
I could try but i dont guarantee anything also i need to find time for that so dont expect much~

Exora

True Hongmoon
I fixed all addons ~_~
Repair the game and apply them once...

Last edited:

TexOperator

Cricket
Modder
That's exactly what I did right before my last post. Maybe accidently uploaded the old file again? Simple mode is fixed for me, normal mode as in the screenshot above.

Exora

True Hongmoon
I just tested addon thats uploaded and it works fine for me , nothing like u posted happened :S

TexOperator

Cricket
Modder
Even after repairing again, re-downloading all addons and applying them (just once ofc) it's still the same for me. But since all the other (all but old keybinds) are working fine for me, I can just roll with adjusting my macro.

Thanks for testing it anyway.

By the way, what I just noticed while reinstalling the addons: Buddy shows an error applying CK from F to LMB. (Could that be the Awakened Cyclone Kick on F in my former post?)
Buddy Error.png

TexOperator

Cricket
Modder
Huh, that's mysterious. I got no idea what's going wrong on my end. Anyway, thanks a lot for checking again. Appreciated.

Exora

True Hongmoon
112720 - this is ID of awk cyclone kick that failed to get deleted from F in your case
Check it in your kfm xml game file and see if line inisde it that contains this id matches the search line that is inide addon...

This is all i can do from my side, i dont know anything else that could lead u to discover whats causing issue...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also that 5th line that failed to patch is deleting cyclone kick from classic mode, are u possibly playing with classic mode? :bnsconfused:

TexOperator

Cricket
Modder
Indeed. I'm playing in classic mode.

Without the old keybind addon it's working just fine. Thanks a bunch for your effort! I don't want you to waste any more time on my issue. The awk CK on F is just a cosmetic thing, since it's also on R, hence my macro works perfectly fine.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Ur first person that i saw playing in classic mode *worry*
Cuz since those last wind / fire addons im not changing anything in classic mode...only bns mode :S

GoldFolo

Cricket
how does one relocate titan stance skill? ive been trying for a bit before bed but it didnt work is there a secret to it?

animatix

Cricket
Hi! First of all thanks for all these addons. So I was trying out combos, and the 4-hit CXZ->V (LMB) is bugged. LMB won't appear.

Exora

True Hongmoon
how does one relocate titan stance skill? ive been trying for a bit before bed but it didnt work is there a secret to it?
Find ID's and a bit of logic and there u go...

Hi! First of all thanks for all these addons. So I was trying out combos, and the 4-hit CXZ->V (LMB) is bugged. LMB won't appear.

Ty for reporting this , cuz this combo worked in addon version when CCZ and CXZCXZ didnt work~ :bnsconfused:
-------------------------
Edit : fixed it!

Any macro to titan instance?
Dunno...

Last edited:

animatix

Cricket
Thank you Exora! (I tagged you on Discord but I'll reply here too anyways)

Oh and btw, does the Warcry from LMB to F works with 3rd spec? I have it but I was wondering if it will cause any conflicts.

Top Bottom