• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request Texture [GonM] Recoloring Green/Gold "Scorpion" Full Body Suit to other color themes?

SummerMascot

Cricket
So this is the GonM Green/Gold Full Body Suit (KR calls it Hercules costume???)
I have attached the original files below.

DORibRV.jpg

Green looks ugly. So this is the D file:

uXGK5te.jpg

This is the M file (The top upper left green portion is the "thong underwear" region)
Red = Flesh/Skin, Green = Leather, Blue = Metallic/Crystalline.

pgvQW86.jpg

After 6 to 8 hours of trial and error of recoloring (Photoshop Match Color function, cough the Replace Color function would have taken 60 hours), I got these:

Green -> Blue
Gold -> Silver

Y9M27qj.jpg
XPaLcE7.jpg

• However, if I go on to change the leather texture to metallic/crystallic via the M file, the S files gives me problems and causes the "luminous green stuff" to resurface (think Fel Orcs, toxic slimes in World of Warcraft).
  • I'm not sure what's the easiest/quest way to synchronize the color theme of the amended D file to the S file because the resolution of the S file is too tiny for Photoshop Match Color function to work.
  • Also not really sure how to achieve the shiny dark blue effect and shiny light blue effect texture effect as below:

Diveteam-GonM.jpg
Summer-Nights-GonM.jpg

Of course, if the above issues are solved, I might attempt a Red + Gold theme.

Attachments

• GonM Green Scorpion Suit.zip
    174.5 KB · Views: 4

Odrade

Cricket
I tend to just copy and paste the D File in the S file and then resize it, maybe cut the Skin part, darken someparts or other thingys.

If I remember correctly the swimpants dont use cloth but metal in the M File, change green to blue where applies.
Look at the colors in the S and D files of the ones you want to "copy".
Lastly, the amount of reflection is linked to the alpha layer in the S File, from Black-> nothing to White-> my eyes, I'm blind.
Hope that helps.

Top Bottom