• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Hinokami

Cricket
Can someone please invert the order of Sundering Sword and Lunar Slash in both Base and Enhanced Flicker combos.

Macro old.jpg

[Edit 15/08/2019] Nobody wanted to help me, so I did it myself. Also did a bonus and include Lunar Slash before Blade Storm (because my badge reset it) and before Whiling Sword too (because my badge decrease 5s from it).

Macro new.jpg

[Edit 10/02/2020] Fixed for the new Simple Mode, they removed Sundering Sword from the macro so I put it back after Lunar Slash.

Attachments

• BM Fire Lunar Slash before Blade Storm & Whiling Scourge.patch
    2.2 KB · Views: 361
  • BM Fire Sundering Sword after Lunar Slash.patch
    1.4 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:

Kyu

Cricket
is this still work? im just changed to BM from Gunslinger and im looking for BM's shift f3 fix add-ons..

Hinokami

Cricket
All skills, can you give me each code of skill?
This thread explain how to find the code of each skills.

taichiman

Cricket
Hey just downloaded bns buddy and wanted to apply your addon. It says "6/6 compiled" but ingame it doesnt seem to change anything @ simple mode. Am I doing something wrong? If yes, could you lead me to the right way?

Hinokami

Cricket
Hey just downloaded bns buddy and wanted to apply your addon. It says "6/6 compiled" but ingame it doesnt seem to change anything @ simple mode. Am I doing something wrong? If yes, could you lead me to the right way?
Have you already unlocked all skills?
This is an addon to Spirit Sword (Fire) Blade Master using Ancestral Soul Badge, I changed the order of the skills to use better the badge effects.
Post automatically merged:

The second one doesn't work anymore because they removed Sundering Sword from Simple Mode, I'll try to fix it
Post automatically merged:

Fixed

Last edited:

Leslie

Cricket
Thanks alot the new updated really helps,
i just realised it has been updated while im have been using the old addon, no wonder the simple works odd.

Top Bottom