• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

ExitLag

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

What is ExitLag?

ExitLag is similar to WTFast/BattlePing/PingZapper/NoPing etc etc. They use server routing or proxy servers to try to improve your ping to the game servers.

How do I know it works?

Well I've already tested it and below are my findings.

Neat! How do I get it?

Click here!

FOR PEOPLE HAVING ISSUES WITH D/C WHILE CHANGING CHARACTERS, TRY THIS BUILD: https://cdn.exitlag.com/SetupExitLag_v26366.exe

For Exitlag support, join their Discord: https://discord.gg/5VVkbrP

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
this wouldn't even let me start up my game.
then you did something horribly wrong.

also you should probably put more information into your post...like..oh..idk...step by step what you did...what your system specs are...etc etc

Kassin

Cricket
Donator
Windows 10 64-bit 16GB Ram SSD, I have been using pingzapper as of recently. All I literally did was make an account, download/install software, verify account, start up software, told me I have 3 days. Searched BNS. Clicked it, choose any of the dallas servers, apply route and it said connected. Started up game, and it took me right back to bnsbuddy. idk what other information to provide. NoPing worked during its trail period just fine, pingzapper worked just fine, and I have also used WTFast in the past before just fine. this one though, didnt work on any of the 3 servers idk what I did wrong i didnt touch any of the settings either everything is at default. :s

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Windows 10 64-bit 16GB Ram SSD, I have been using pingzapper as of recently. All I literally did was make an account, download/install software, verify account, start up software, told me I have 3 days. Searched BNS. Clicked it, choose any of the dallas servers, apply route and it said connected. Started up game, and it took me right back to bnsbuddy. idk what other information to provide. NoPing worked during its trail period just fine, pingzapper worked just fine, and I have also used WTFast in the past before just fine. this one though, didnt work on any of the 3 servers idk what I did wrong i didnt touch any of the settings either everything is at default. :s
you did click "Optimize" after choosing your Region right?

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator

Right back to BnS Buddy as in, the splash did not appear and buddy came back up immediately?

~~ merged ~~

Hey Kassin! How are you?
Could you contact us through Facebook? Please, send a private message to www.facebook.com/ExitLag.
We'll fix your problem. Sorry for inconvenience.
I'll create a role specific for you ^^

Kassin

Cricket
Donator
it loaded the splash just fine, but when the game came up and its got that flag looking background where the pin number is supposed to pop up instead i got this

Attachments

• Screenshot_180325_000.jpg
    Screenshot_180325_000.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 82

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
it loaded the splash just fine, but when the game came up and its got that flag looking background where the pin number is supposed to pop up instead i got this
Select a different region/server in exitlag ^^

Kassin

Cricket
Donator
the exitlag dood figured it out for me. it was the Avast Firewall blocking it. its just this software doesnt notify me like Noping did. and even when noping did say something it still connected so it never occured to me that was possible.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
the exitlag dood figured it out for me. it was the Avast Firewall blocking it. its just this software doesnt notify me like Noping did. and even when noping did say something it still connected so it never occured to me that was possible.
Glad to know it works fine now ;)

junjun

Cricket
its didnt work,i open my game but its no answer !i dont know why, i restart my computer and try again ,the same as before, can you help me solve this problem!

Vaehar

Cricket
I have this weird problem where I would disconnect if I go to character screen ( after a few hours, maybe 3+ hours) while using exitlag, and I would have to restart my ExitLag.

IchigoMugetsu

Cricket
After last Exitlag update game crashing again with error 300. I try install earlier version but it automaticlly update to the newest. Any chance to block auto-update ? Try contact support but login informations dont work can't login so can't submit the ticket. App working like it should with login and pw so what going on?

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
After last Exitlag update game crashing again with error 300. I try install earlier version but it automaticlly update to the newest. Any chance to block auto-update ? Try contact support but login informations dont work can't login so can't submit the ticket. App working like it should with login and pw so what going on?
login to start the game is not related to it, @exitlag might be able to help you

Top Bottom