• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other d912pxy from GW2, now supports BnS!

japabbu

Cricket
Anyone knows how to fix this runtime error ? Already tried to fix in the ncsoft launcher :(

Attachments

• bns error.PNG
    bns error.PNG
    532.3 KB · Views: 66

Matty122

Cricket
I am running win8.1 64 bit, is this mod going to work on my machine ? Should i not bother installing?

knight1301

Cricket
I'm currently at this step
  1. Wait until the area you currently are in have fully loaded, then quit the game (don't press "kill game" in bnsbuddy or crash it in any other way)
But i wait for like 30 mins the game didn't close by itself, should i kill game?

knight1301

Cricket

So i don't really need to follow this?

As someone wrote on bns academy discord, here are the steps to follow if you want to make it work:
  1. Copy folder to 64bit client folder (same as Client.exe)
  2. Copy d912pxy/dll/release/d3d9.dll to same folder as Client.exe
  3. Start the game to generate config.ini (starting with bnsbuddy works fine)
  4. Close the game
  5. Edit config.ini to following values:
    Code:
    allow_realtime_checks=1
    occlusion=1clear=0
    cpu_api_reduction=1
    batch_commit=1
    omrt_viewport_reset=1
    draw_up_buffer_length=FFFFF
    enable_profiling=1
  6. Delete all .pck files in d912pxy/pck/
  7. Start the game again and go ingame
  8. Wait until the area you currently are in have fully loaded, then quit the game (don't press "kill game" in bnsbuddy or crash it in any other way)
  9. Edit config.ini again to:
    Code:
    enable_profiling=0
  10. Delete all .pck-files EXCEPT shader_profiles.pck
  11. Start the game as you usually do. The first time you close the game after this you want to avoid the "kill game"-feature in bns buddy, but afterwards it's ok to kill/crash the game again
Sidenotes
  • You WILL be bald first time you log in
  • It is ok to get several runtime errors during the process. Check if it worked anyway or restart the game.
  • If you get a black screen when pin is supposed to show up you should just wait and it'll come sooner or later á la NCSOFT (will only happen the first few times)
  • First time you see a texture it will take som time to load (floor, walls, people etc.)
  • You might want to change effects to low if you haven't already
  • The longer I played the smoother it got
Hope this helps

Thanks to Mejsle for the guide

ashurakotaro

Cricket
My game freezes on loading screen, won't do anything unless I kill game via buddy or attempt to kill process in task manager. But it actually doesn't close, so I have to restart the Pc. Any idea? Specs are i5 4460, 16gb ddr and 1050 ti

Top Bottom