• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other d912pxy from GW2, now supports BnS!

wasd

Bamboo Warrior
1- Brightness issue but didn't try to use world light fix removal mod
2- Taking huge amount of ram usage bns ram.jpg bns ram 2.jpg up to 10 GB
3- Kinda slow on loading texture and weird visual effects
For the fps didn't test it because of the ram usage

Last edited:

kochiurun119

Cricket
That support win 10 and win 7 (Full update) , not support win 8 and 8.1 , if you use win 7( Not full update) and win 8 , win 8.1 can't use this. But you can use d9vk , but d9vk need driver card choose (D912pxy not need).

Petrarca

Cricket
That support win 10 and win 7 (Full update) , not support win 8 and 8.1 , if you use win 7( Not full update) and win 8 , win 8.1 can't use this. But you can use d9vk , but d9vk need driver card choose (D912pxy not need).
are you shure that win 7 support dx 12? I saw there ware only some selected gaes.

Reicik

Cricket
hmmmm i just got black screen,
I can see the bns mouse pointer, hear the sound and if I press the security keys (blindly), I can also hear the sound of it.
all overlays are closed.

My graphics card is a gtx970m
ah and i did it as Healiha wrote above

well, It's not so hard to follow these simple steps.

but i think i found out what i did wrong.
some time ago i followed an "performance" guide
where you had to delet the 2 BNS profiles with nvidia inspector.
i just reinstalled graphic driver and now it works ^^

but is it normal that everything is so bright at first start ?

I wanted to try this, but have same issue. Reinstalled my graphic drivers but this problem still exist and cannot pass it.

EDIT: managed to pass it. Even if screen is black close the game in bnsbuddy and change settings in config.

Last edited:

Petrarca

Cricket
for all it's working like this? it seems only eu has this problems. ru and kr are ok

Attachments

• Client_2019_07_08_01_10_41_875.jpg
    Client_2019_07_08_01_10_41_875.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 164
Last edited:

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
Anyone know how to chain load the reshade dxgi dll to make it compatible? Just simply renaming the reshade dll to dxgi doesn't work for me.

Edit: Fixed it, downloaded newest reshade 4.3 and renamed it to dxgi, only to find it loading up this time

Last edited:

RoXor

Cricket
Everything fine with this addon by I just cannot close game properly, client process hangs on exit and i get NC crash report prompt.

Top Bottom