• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Costume Mods

Kaigame

Cricket
Donator
Hi nice work , i use some jin mod that u made, Deva , you just read my maind XD, but i have a problem with temptres/seductres , dont work , i am using seductres outfit and mod do nathing , is only for temptres or can be use with bouth, olso in the F3 option temptres and seductres dont change , i dont know if file is bad or what ,plsi can you cheack that, any way great work , keep it o/

This mod only works for me for the Seductress and Temptress outfits, not the enchanting versions(the leopard and tiger print versions). Which costume do you have? Can you check the wardrobe and see if works for any of the 4 outfits?

modlo

Cricket
can't find the Lyn Grave Heart link for some reason, the Fated Bond changes the skin color to white (and gives weird body type) and finally, the Pure White is not working for me (should I copy the entire file? or should I remove some of the files?)

ashlay

Sand Warrior
Modder
can't find the Lyn Grave Heart link for some reason, the Fated Bond changes the skin color to white (and gives weird body type) and finally, the Pure White is not working for me (should I copy the entire file? or should I remove some of the files?)
Fixed Grave Heart link, Pure White not work on tailored post a scresshoot of Fated Bond.

modlo

Cricket
Fixed Grave Heart link, Pure White not work on tailored post a scresshoot of Fated Bond.

- I previewed the Pure White (untailored) and it doesn't work for me for some reason,

- and here is the Fated Bond comparison: (as you can see my character skin color is brown/dark and the moded Fated Bond is white with a weird texture (as if her legs are from a JinF legs)) o_O
Screenshot_181119_999_802.jpg Screenshot_181119_999_801.jpg

Haery

Cricket
Would it be possible to get a mod of Dark Angel for GonF without the wings and skirt just like JinF has?

Thank you very much.

ashlay

Sand Warrior
Modder
- I previewed the Pure White (untailored) and it doesn't work for me for some reason,

- and here is the Fated Bond comparison: (as you can see my character skin color is brown/dark and the moded Fated Bond is white with a weird texture (as if her legs are from a JinF legs)) o_O
View attachment 1004View attachment 1003
I was lazy and just used jinf texture.
any chance you can make this topless?View attachment 1056
I think i already did this i will check it.

Krizalid

Cricket
Hello and sorry to bother you but it is possible to upload the uncensored version of "Aransu Apprentice"? (Just the uncensored version, not the modded one). Thanks!

aiyaaaa

Cricket
hi there! if you don't mind (and if it's possible), can you replace the glove on the right hand of seductress outfit (original one, not modded version) with everything on the right arm of temptress outfit?

Last edited:

Thoildua

Cricket
I saw that their wasn't many nsfw mods for Yun so here's a few InkedScreenshot_181225_001_LI.jpg also remove belt keep back cape.
InkedScreenshot_181225_002_LI.jpg mirage keep transparent pants.
InkedScreenshot_181225_003_LI.jpg and chime.

Top Bottom