• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Costume Mods

Pho Duc Thinh

Cricket
@ashlay: Can you help me remove flip-flop in this mod ? Thanks ^^
2aXsvQ.png

WolkenKatz

Cricket
When I added these upk's to the game, the models for that costume vanished; I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but have yet to find a proper "how to" for modding the costumes, apart from the main two on this forum on how to use the buddy. I noticed that some of the packs had multiple packs with the same names, but the extension is amended with, for example, _v2 or _fishnet. Are they all supposed to be included into the mod folder, or are you supposed to pick and choose what you want?

Kefkal

Cricket
The Jin Downtown outfit mod (jinF_10056) does not show up properly in game for me. Has anyone gotten that one to work recently?

MikuBRS

Cricket
if possible use som of those LynF costumes on LynM? some like this i have just this but i want try some more options :bnswink: upload_2018-9-14_18-39-54.png

Boo

Cricket
Hi nice work , i use some jin mod that u made, Deva , you just read my maind XD, but i have a problem with temptres/seductres , dont work , i am using seductres outfit and mod do nathing , is only for temptres or can be use with bouth, olso in the F3 option temptres and seductres dont change , i dont know if file is bad or what ,plsi can you cheack that, any way great work , keep it o/

Boo

Cricket
Added Summer Saga, Soiree and Millenium for Lynf.
Hi good mods , but i have a problem with temptres/seductres outfit, dont work, i need to put the 3 files, well i try that and reload the mod etc etc, is samething i am missing or what?? can help plis XD, olso i love what you did with deva :)

Gattea

Cricket
Hello, may I humbly request a 'GonF - Beast Hunter' costume mod? The potential for it to look good is overlooked. Given how many of your mods made so many costumes much better, I don't know who better to ask~

IU5h5qN.jpg

Remove:
-Belt
-Front dangly ball
-The huge white exoskeleton on her thighs.

There are 2 parts that I'm not 100% sure of:
-The little dangly ball at the back. The rope, on which it hangs, may look ugly without it. And I doubt that can be removed too, as it looks like it's part of the bodysuit texture. Dunno if you also alter texture files? If you do, by all means, remove both.
-The knee protectors. The removal depends on how the texture and model look underneath.

Azzoth

Cricket
I'm having the same issue as Ha7641 with the Aransu skin. First amazing work, thanks for editing it. If I could get that fix it would be amazing.

Top Bottom