• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Costume Mods

Ayayayaya

Cricket
Added Scarlet Shadow for Jin, Gon, Lyn and Yun.
Good work on Scarlet Shadow! however there is a floating black suff on the left shoulder? For JinF

Can I also please have the version where the back metal white piece not removed? (Just the shoulder and arm armor removed)

Thanks heaps!!!
Unclean_zpsdpkhcyhr.png

Last edited:

kamikami

Cricket
hello, can you help me remove the red part of Balrog Raiment for Jinf? and make it topless if it possible, many thanks.
bns-balrok-raiment.jpg bns-balrok-raiment-3.jpg

ShizunaGremory

Cricket
Donator
yeah that grand enchancement outfit is definitely broken. it only messes up my outfit when I try to use the mod

Lachey

Cricket
i was wondering, is there a soulburn edit for gon f ? i really love the jins version and was wondering if a gon version could be made ;w;

haz

Cricket
there is some skin problem on lyn mude mod TW the skin has no luster
I try to use NA/EU ver of 00033622.upk it still have only some of the color of skin are normal
upload_2018-6-18_13-25-4-png.75039
like this

ashlay

Sand Warrior
Modder
there is some skin problem on lyn mude mod TW the skin has no luster
I try to use NA/EU ver of 00033622.upk it still have only some of the color of skin are normal
upload_2018-6-18_13-25-4-png.75039
like this
because of your lyn skin settings.

ITIarathon

Cricket
Thank you! Is it possible to get the original version by Cheese as well? Also, which outfit does the 10069_LynF mod replace (I can't seem to get it to work)? Oh, and Graveheart for Lyn doesn't have a download link as well. :D

Last edited:

Hasu

Cricket
Can you remove the feather things around the neck of this outfit pls XD for Yun JinF and LynF if possible :D

Untitled.jpg

lunariseorange

Cricket
Hello, Could you make a new Lyn "Summer Splash(original Blue made by Cheese)" which has black string, black and white shoe instead of red/yellow ?

thanks~

unknown.png

jakuku

Cricket
Thanks for ur mods, great works.

Question: can u make those mod for yun?
Dark Angel with wings, Temptress, Black ice and Lunar Eclipse

screenshot_2016_09_19_at_23_28_11.png
screenshot_2016_11_27_at_18_13_18.png
screenshot_2017_02_28_at_13_53_22.png
screenshot_2017_03_04_at_17_32_03.png

Thanks, regards.