• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved Can't update BnSbuddy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vechs

Cricket
Sooo, as mentioned in the title I can't seem to update BnSbuddy.

For some reason, the online version says "error" and the logs on the right are telling me "Error checking update"

That's actually pretty annoying as it messes up with my mods and addons aswell.

Thanks for your potential help !

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member

aka: just download the new updater in https://www.bnsbuddy.com/download/

Vechs

Cricket
That was it.

But how amazing, now I lost basically half my FPS in every situation.

The game is unplayable whenever I enter a fight.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member

Vechs

Cricket
Thank you very much, I'm a returning player figuring things out.

Now I should figure how to remove the JP font when required. (I read things, but it doesn't work well. Whenever I uninstall the mod and remove the addon, there is no font anymore, like when I have to enter my pin, idk why yet)

Vechs

Cricket
Yes it is, and I did what is told in the link. I uninstalled the mod, removed the addon and basically everything. I used the restore command, I removed the .PATCH file from my folder and whatever.

Nothing works yet, I can't revert back to the basic font.
Post automatically merged:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Yes it is, and I did what is told in the link. I uninstalled the mod, removed the addon and basically everything. I used the restore command, I removed the .PATCH file from my folder and whatever.

Nothing works yet, I can't revert back to the basic font.

You need both the mod and the addon installed to get it to work.
Make sure you installed the latest one, because the old ones no longer works.

Vechs

Cricket
I did ! And it works perfectly but again my "problem" is not about setting the mod up, but removing it eventually ! I had no problem installing the JP Font actually, that went smoothly. But when I try to remove it, whatever I can do doesn't work, I can't get the basic font back. Even while doing a file check on the Ncsoft launcher.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
You have to make sure that you uninstall the mod, instead of just removing it.

Vechs

Cricket
Cupid, I told 3 times now that I uninstalled and everything, don't worry my brain fuctions are perfectly fine. It seems like the basic font file has been removed and isn't created back while uninstalling.

EDIT : I even tried to delete my whole CookedPC folder then repair, and nothing changed again, absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Do you know what this is, how to fix it, please

Select a server. If it doesn't work, make your own post.

Cupid, I told 3 times now that I uninstalled and everything, don't worry my brain fuctions are perfectly fine. It seems like the basic font file has been removed and isn't created back while uninstalling.

EDIT : I even tried to delete my whole CookedPC folder then repair, and nothing changed again, absolutely nothing.

Pease take a screenshot of the CookedPC/mod folder.

Vechs

Cricket
This is actually how it looks right now. Obviously everything is installed otherwise I can't play.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
You MUST have a Cookedpc/mod folder, otherwise the mods wouldn't work at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom