• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Tool (Buddy) Dat Editor (2020)

I decided to make this tool to render dat editing easier.
So you won't need BnS Buddy for your dat editing needs.

It works the same way as BnSBuddy does, but you only have to chose the paths manually.

How to use:
(Optional if NA/EU) 0-Press Keys and select the region key you need
1-Press Browse Button (in File Select tab)
1.5-Browse to the folder containing the Dat files you want to manipulate/edit
2-Select the item(dat) in the dropbox on the right of browse button
3-Select the file to edit in the tree below
4-(Editor tab opens automatically) You can do the changes desired to the file
5-CTRL+S to save changes.

DONE

There's also the good old fashion way of compiling/decompiling the whole file
in EXPORT/IMPORT tab

You don't have permission to view content!

You don't have permission to view content!

TL;DR: I will not update this tool or add any features to it.

Last edited:
You need to have plugin loader and sigbypass installed in bnsbuddy extras
I did it according to your teaching video. The plug-ins in the game do not work. Bnspatch still doesn't support CN, and sigbypasser only supports Na + EU + JP + TW + Kr + Garena, so CN still can't use XML related plug-ins at present?

I did it according to your teaching video. The plug-ins in the game do not work. Bnspatch still doesn't support CN, and sigbypasser only supports Na + EU + JP + TW + Kr + Garena, so CN still can't use XML related plug-ins at present?
I havent tested sigbypass on china.So I don't know if it works.

Don't use the video. That's solely for bnspatch. Remove all bnspatch things.

Keep plugin loader toggled on, Install sigbypass. Make sure theres no other plugins and start the game with addons the good old way.

I havent tested sigbypass on china.So I don't know if it works.

Don't use the video. That's solely for bnspatch. Remove all bnspatch things.

Keep plugin loader toggled on, Install sigbypass. Make sure theres no other plugins and start the game with addons the good old way.
Unfortunately, after testing, sigbypass does not support CN clients. The plug-in is decompiled once when it is loaded xml.dat File, as long as it is recompiled xml.dat File, the client is reported to be corrupted.

Unfortunately, after testing, sigbypass does not support CN clients. The plug-in is decompiled once when it is loaded xml.dat File, as long as it is recompiled xml.dat File, the client is reported to be corrupted.

the plugin works. I broke the tool by accident. Will update it all again once it's fixed.

*Bump, fixed the tool :)
I use the old way to enable the plug-in. After clicking the "select all addons" button, it still compiles once xml.dat File, and then start the game and report that the client has been damaged. Is my use wrong?
When starting the plugin loader, the program will not respond and cannot exit. It will still be the same after waiting for a long time.
20201209003625.jpg

I use the old way to enable the plug-in. After clicking the "select all addons" button, it still compiles once xml.dat File, and then start the game and report that the client has been damaged. Is my use wrong?
When starting the plugin loader, the program will not respond and cannot exit. It will still be the same after waiting for a long time.
View attachment 4800
error 1006? or 1002/1003?

Top Bottom