• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Tool BnSDatTool

ionniered

Cricket
Hello guys, just wanted to share what i did to translate BNS TW. I dont know if it will work with JP or TH. 1st of all thank you @ashlay for this tool and updating it as well.

1.) Unpack NA local64.dat using BnSDatTool
2.) Unpack TW local64.dat using DatEditor. Dont forget to change the keys for it to work.
3.) Follow steps provided by @ashlay in the first page.
4.) Once you have the localfile_new.bin change it to localfile.bin. Replace the localfile.bin in the xml folder of TW/JP/TH(the folder that was created after you unpacked the local64 of your region).
5.) Once replaced,repack it using DatEditor.

This worked for me. Im playing TW. Hope this helps.

Fucter

Cricket
License
Feedback: the translation method is only applicable to NA servers, other servers are not applicable, especially KR servers

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Translation for others server just use BnS Dat Tool to extract local or local64 from NA, then use BnS Patch, super easy

Fucter

Cricket
License
I confirm that my operation is correct, and I am sure that the translation method is not applicable to the Korean server

ichimaxx

Cricket
yo how to extract datafile.bin like nothing shows up after im doing that

nvm. u need to choose v3 version for that

Last edited:

ionniered

Cricket
I don't play at TH server but since you can unpack, you should be able to extract the translation.xml.
After unpack, you need to Export.

thank you. helped a lot. Now my problem is the datafile.bin/datafile64.bin. do i translate that as well? or do i just get it from NA? Im trying to paste it in the same folder as the localfile.bin/localfile64.bin in plugins folder.

Last edited:

oxsi91

Cricket
How to Translate(Manual)
Select the translated local.dat(NA for example) 1 Unpack, 2 Export.
Select the local.dat that you want to translate(KR for example) 1 Unpack, 2 Export.
Source file select the translation.xml of the first local.dat you exported.
Mege file select the translation.xml that you exported from the local.dat that you want to translate.
Click Merge then Translate it will generate a localfile_new.bin.
To use it on clients wit V3 data you will need binloader.dll(you can find it and a guide to use on Mod Police discord #bnspatch-plugins channel).
for someonw who want to translate, just follow this tutorial in 1st post than just rename localfile/64_new.bin to localfile/64.bin and place it to plugin folder dont forget to place the datafile/64.bin too

ionniered

Cricket
for someonw who want to translate, just follow this tutorial in 1st post than just rename localfile/64_new.bin to localfile/64.bin and place it to plugin folder dont forget to place the datafile/64.bin too
where did you get the datafile/64.bin? do i get it from the TH folder or the NA folder?

Last edited:

leoakgl

Cricket
thank you. helped a lot. Now my problem is the datafile.bin/datafile64.bin. do i translate that as well? or do i just get it from NA? Im trying to paste it in the same folder as the localfile.bin/localfile64.bin in plugins folder.
Hello, did you find the solution?

how to get the datafile and localfile?
Post automatically merged:

Hello Ashlay,

first of all, great works! Thanks so much for this nice tool.

Well, I am looking to translate Eng to Chn from the EU server. I have tried the instruction and the DatTool. It seems at the very begining step when unpacking the dat file from TW server, the tool greyed out and nothing happened. could you please help with this?

Cheers.

Last edited:

Spez

Cricket
Hello, is there currently a way to change the language font in russian? I've tried everything from this post.

zeldalcl

Cricket
Donator
License
Hi Mr aslay,

After BNS VN, Thai update today 27 Oct 2020, the BNSDatTool do not work anymore (can not extract the xml.dat and local.dat), could you plz kindly check and fix this. Thanks so much !

Top Bottom