• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

BnsBuddy doesn't backup *.dat files automatically before patching Addons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SummerMascot

Cricket
Noticed that BnsBuddy will have a 50% chance of stalling/hanging/infinite-looping/crashing when patching addons during the decompiling/compiling process, causing config*.dat and xml*.dat files to "evaporate from existence".

Other than manually backing up the config*.dat and xml*.dat files, are there plans for BnSBuddy to autobackup them every launch?

It takes like hours to File Check Restore via NCLauncher.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Noticed that BnsBuddy will have a 50% chance of stalling/hanging/infinite-looping/crashing when patching addons during the decompiling/compiling process, causing config*.dat and xml*.dat files to "evaporate from existence".

Other than manually backing up the config*.dat and xml*.dat files, are there plans for BnSBuddy to autobackup them every launch?

Works every time for me, depends what hardware you're using.

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

as endless said, it works fine for me.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
as endless said, it works fine for me.
if user has bad memory management or very slow ram, it could hang/freeze. Or using french characters for quoting such as `
--- Merged ---
Should work perfectly fine for you now with current changes done to dat editor and addons.

maked as solved n locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom