• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

BNS Buddy and russian client

arinoki

Cricket
Endless,
as u already know - for now bns buddy doesnt work with russian client. But as i understand - these mods like using all cores and others - are changes to client.dat (and 64bit version).
So i think we (russian players) can just change some strings at this xml-file using BNS Buddy instead of doing it automatically.
Can u provide what strings needed to be changed and how?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Endless,
as u already know - for now bns buddy doesnt work with russian client. But as i understand - these mods like using all cores and others - are changes to client.dat (and 64bit version).
So i think we (russian players) can just change some strings at this xml-file using BNS Buddy instead of doing it automatically.

None.

They are arguments passed to the client.exe file.

These are the arguments that are passed:
https://api.unrealengine.com/udk/Three/CommandLineArguments.html

Most are shared with Unreal Engine 4:
https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-us/Programming/Basics/CommandLineArguments

If you find a way to pass those arguments to the client.exe (for example, in a shortcut), you can have the same functionality.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Editing the .dat files may be possible through the old methods and isn't required for what you ask.
But if you still want to edit the .dat file, and if the launcher does a file check before launching the game, you need to suspend the process and manually change the files before resuming the process.
It is a pita to do that.
There should be a guide someone on how to do this, before BnSBuddy could do the .dat editing.
(If there is ANYTHING that isn't accurate in this part, just reply to me and I will fix it)

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Endless,

Sadly I can't add Support for kr login as it's randomnly generated everytime. And their api is well secured and backed by a 2step software auth.
user and pass are generated everytime. BUT I can still add localisation for it. So people would be able to modify the files, apply mods, etc...

arinoki

Cricket
Sadly I can't add Support for kr login as it's randomnly generated everytime. And their api is well secured and backed by a 2step software auth.
user and pass are generated everytime. BUT I can still add localisation for it. So people would be able to modify the files, apply mods, etc...
So there is no way to use custom launch options with current launcher? I mean Innova launcher, not BNS Buddy. Yes, ofc i still can use any xml-related stuff, but no-texture-streaming so useful :)

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
So there is no way to use custom launch options with current launcher? I mean Innova launcher, not BNS Buddy. Yes, ofc i still can use any xml-related stuff, but no-texture-streaming so useful :)
Sadly, I can't add ru support for login. So custom launch option isn't an option either, sorry :/

Nimlothil

Cricket
Endless,
as u already know - for now bns buddy doesnt work with russian client.
I learned about bnsbuddy today, but sadly, it didn't work in that after the patch the game asked me to log in. This was kinda a surprise because in Russia (no idea about the way it is on other countries' servers) we log into the launcher or the website. However, the game didn't accept and instead asked me to register my account =_= Am I right to understand that this is the thing that "doesn't work"? Or is it smth else and I'm just an idiot who can't even use bnsbuddy the proper way? :D
Also, when will the problem, whatever it is, be fixed so that bnsbuddy works for Russian players again? Or will it at all?

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Bns Buddy is simply not made to work with russian YET. As I havent added the path into buddy.

To play ru client via buddy tho will never be a thing.

oxsi91

Cricket

it still possible with izanami launcher, but after I update the launcher it ask a user-pass from izanami.
maybe if endless can make something like that, bns buddy can be use for all server :D

and sorry if it to late :D

Top Bottom