• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaster27

Cricket
Okay I fixed it!

I had to wipe the old bns buddy folder, and reinstall a fresh updated version.

Applied addons, and launched client, BAM 60 fps!

Thanks for all the support!

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Okay I fixed it!

I had to wipe the old bns buddy folder, and reinstall a fresh updated version.

Applied addons, and launched client, BAM 60 fps!

Thanks for all the support!

You're welcome.

I still believe there was something to do with the profile.
But, if it works, it is good to know.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I've actually had to re-update my nvidia graphics driver, and I thought it'd do the trick but, it did not.
I've also learned something new, I think I'm going to have to uninstall bns buddy and reinstall, cause I just did a test.

Launching the client through bns buddy with no settings or addons compiled into the client STILL makes the fps drop. So I'm thinking its the way bns buddy after I updated it, is dealing with the client itself. I will post updates.

file repair reverses the changes. Addons do not decrease fps. IT's your nvidia gaming profile for bns and all the things that is conflicting within it. If you want, I can manually fix it for you trough teamviewer.

ranmaster27

Cricket
No, I've fixed it, for some reason BnS Buddy Launcher launched the client, it either forced my cpu to use memory instead of my gpu, when I did the update to 5.9.0.
Tested the old bns buddy launched with a clean client, no addons, no mods, nothing. Horrible fps.

So I just uninstalled, and reinstall bns buddy, and launched the client again, and it fixed it. 60 fps again.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
No, I've fixed it, for some reason BnS Buddy Launcher launched the client, it either forced my cpu to use memory instead of my gpu, when I did the update to 5.9.0.
Tested the old bns buddy launched with a clean client, no addons, no mods, nothing. Horrible fps.

So I just uninstalled, and reinstall bns buddy, and launched the client again, and it fixed it. 60 fps again.

BnS Buddy does not enforce cpu or gpu. Your windows does that along with nvidia. But if it works, it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom