• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon BD simple mode rework OUTDATED

RoZZa4EveR

Cricket
Modder
ac24f24253dbcecbde5747aada935bf8.gif

This changes bd's simple mode to do the Flicker -> Lightning Flash combo in lightning/wind build (also moved from rmb to lmb), restrain skill moved to lmb in lightning, and in both wind and lightning rolling typhoon and thundering typhoon moved to rmb+lmb whenever it's avaliable. X and V is removed from the rotation.
It was tested mostly in lightning so wind may have some issues.

Instructions
Step 1. Download the text file.
Step 2. Start BnS Buddy.
Step 3. Go to Dat Editor.
Step 4. Decompile xml.dat or xml64.dat depending on client.
Step 5. Choose the skill3_contextscriptdata_swordmaster_contextsimplemode.xml file.
Step 6. Crtl + A to select all then delete.
Step 7. Copy and paste what's in the text file into the xml.
Step 8. Click "Save", then "Compile", then "Apply".

Last edited:

Ear

Cricket
I used to have lighting flash on my rmb, but after using simple mode it does nothing. Is there a way to bind the RmB to F for lightning flash using your simple mode? This would be good too so I can use lightning flash, thunder slash, then lightning flash again then let simple mode anti cancel for me. Thanks.

RoZZa4EveR

Cricket
Modder
added: awake lightning flash, lightning flash to "F"

Attachments

• skill3_contextscriptdata_swordmaster_contextsimplemode_By_RoZZa4EveR.txt
    50.9 KB · Views: 555

Akulel

Cricket
Could you make an addon without simplemode flash/flicker anicancel? I'd love to have the manual anicancel but simplemode the rest on my wind bd.

I also use the addon to remove X from simple mode.

Ear

Cricket
Hello, is there a rework on your simple mode flash/flicker after recent patch? Thanks!

Yoshi39

Cricket
^ Also requesting above. ^

After awakening patch, even though the Simple Mode menu shows the rotation as F > LF > F > LF > F > LF (like pre-awakening)...
it actually does F > LF > F > F > LF > F > F > LF for whatever reason.

Is there a way to rework this new borked rotation to be like what it actually shows as, aka pre-awakening simple mode (with manual X + V)?
Would actually tip for this if you look into this. Thank you.
--- Merged ---
Am I allowed to bump this?

Yoshi39

Cricket
Damn, that sucks D:

Hopefully in a future patch they do something about that. Thank you for looking
--- Merged ---
id 27xxx diff id 160xxx
it does not active T.T

Where did you find that line in the .dat so I can spam support with my sorrows?

Minx Babyz

Cricket
I'm assuming this is in "xml64.dat" > "contextscriptdata_swordmaster_contextsimplemode.xml"? Here is everything I see copy and pasted. https://ghostbin.com/paste/78x8y Hope this was what you were looking for.

Also, here is "xml64.dat" > "contextscriptdata_swordmaster.xml" (non-simplified, I'm assuming) if you need this at all for anything. https://ghostbin.com/paste/qxqr2 Thank you again!
I pasted "contextscriptdata_swordmaster_contextsimplemode.xml" but it still doesn't work, thanks for sharing => F-LB-LB-F-LB-LB ....

Top Bottom