• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nahdir

Cricket
I can't tell if this is an NC error, bnsbuddy, or user error.

I bought this laptop back in April and my bf helped me set it up with bnsbuddy to run 64bit. It ran perfect under 64bit. A few months back, it stopped working. It kept crashing at the login screen, and now it won't even launch 64bit at all. I've tried using 32bit, but 32bit crashes randomly and gets super laggy out of nowhere. A few of my friends said that it was due to a windows update that had gone through at the time, but some of their games are running fine now. Is there something I'm missing, or maybe even did wrong at some point?

Daniel Pereira

Cricket
I can't tell if this is an NC error, bnsbuddy, or user error.

I bought this laptop back in April and my bf helped me set it up with bnsbuddy to run 64bit. It ran perfect under 64bit. A few months back, it stopped working. It kept crashing at the login screen, and now it won't even launch 64bit at all. I've tried using 32bit, but 32bit crashes randomly and gets super laggy out of nowhere. A few of my friends said that it was due to a windows update that had gone through at the time, but some of their games are running fine now. Is there something I'm missing, or maybe even did wrong at some point?

Try to enable multi-client in "Extras" tab on bnsbuddy, worked for a few friends-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom