• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Tool Xml Slider editor

As the title says its a slider editor for editing default xml sliders with no risk of ban like the memory changing tool.

very simple to use.

Source: https://github.com/ashllay/BnS-Slider-Editor
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f8b1zcwgsmbdx80/BnS_Slider_Editor.7z/
Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w80yjsxi0lgq1xd/CustomSliders.xml
Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...32d86df5bf747f92d6a8fdef19d0a54cad6/detection

Updated: 12/07/2020

You will need to use bnspatch for updated regions.
1. Add CustomSliders.xml to %userprofile%\Documents\BnS\patches\ folder.
2. Create a folder named "xml" inside your client bin folder.
3. On BnS Slider Editor select V3 on the region open xml.dat or xml64.dat(you need to do it only on the first run).
4. Export your edited characterdefvaluedata.xml to the xml folder.
Done.

Credits:
ronny1982
LokiReborn
Ashllay
Endless

Last edited:
Hi, does the tool have a preview to see how would the changes look like? cause just numbers don't really tell how it's gonna be ... please?
also does this effect the new made characters or is it for the already made ones and will change thier bodies without having to delete and REMAKE again. especially if you have a HIGH lvl character

thanks for the update:)

@Noir the changes you make affect all characters you have and create, if the game gets new patch your settings will be default again, but you can create a profile for your sliders, so its really fast to get your settings again.

just get step by step, take one slider at a time, try higher vaues to see how it changes, save sliders and check ingame, then you maybe halve the value, check iname again. just take it slow and work your way to where you want to get. then create a profile to get back ther after next patch.

start with the MAX slider, if you dont see any effect, edit the MIN slider too.

thanks for the update:)

@Noir the changes you make affect all characters you have and create, if the game gets new patch your settings will be default again, but you can create a profile for your sliders, so its really fast to get your settings again.

just get step by step, take one slider at a time, try higher vaues to see how it changes, save sliders and check ingame, then you maybe halve the value, check iname again. just take it slow and work your way to where you want to get. then create a profile to get back ther after next patch.

start with the MAX slider, if you dont see any effect, edit the MIN slider too.
Do i have to launch game on every minor change?
is there a way to see a "preview" of what the change would"look like" before gonig in game?
abd if it affects all characters, does that mean i will have the same body shapes for all my characters? because i have many of same race, but they have different presets on their own. i dont wanna make them all look the same neither ... but rather change a specific character's bodys shapes
the alteration voucher is 1000 coins that's like 11 euro. expensive AF for one character ._.
i don't know if we can buy it with hongmoon currency or just NCoins exlusive. and IG currency f9 is dead, nobody buys golds there. and if i try buying directly from a player they wll charge me extra money because everyone is just too greedy way too much :Cries a River:

Do i have to launch game on every minor change?
is there a way to see a "preview" of what the change would"look like" before gonig in game?
abd if it affects all characters, does that mean i will have the same body shapes for all my characters? because i have many of same race, but they have different presets on their own. i dont wanna make them all look the same neither ... but rather change a specific character's bodys shapes
the alteration voucher is 1000 coins that's like 11 euro. expensive AF for one character ._.
i don't know if we can buy it with hongmoon currency or just NCoins exlusive. and IG currency f9 is dead, nobody buys golds there. and if i try buying directly from a player they wll charge me extra money because everyone is just too greedy way too much :Cries a River:
This change the game default values of your client and all characters of the same race will be affected.
if you created a character with sliders in 0 "in the middle" this mod will not have any effect and there are no way to preview the changes with this tool.

Howdy )Update this tool please .
It's updated for NA client only.

This change the game default values of your client and all characters of the same race will be affected.
if you created a character with sliders in 0 "in the middle" this mod will not have any effect and there are no way to preview the changes with this tool.
Thanks for info @ashlay

I really loved this tool but for an error I am not able to figure out, I am no longer on it even with updated one. Still I want to appreciate those who developed this. Thanks so much.

I really loved this tool but for an error I am not able to figure out, I am no longer on it even with updated one. Still I want to appreciate those who developed this. Thanks so much.
It's only updated for NA/EU (West region)

Seems this stopped working last week.. Unsure if it's just me, seeing no one made a response..

Doesnt work... Tried it several times. But nope. Allways got the error message or it havent saved it. Has it sth to do that im using a Eu client?

Is Bns/contents/local/Ncwest/data xml.dat not the right one?
It's xml64.dat if you use the x64 client.

For make the software working, you need first to choose the region at the bottom right corner, NA currently.
Then at the top left corner, open the xml.
Do modifications, and save between every race/sexe, then patch, and it work.

You can save settings for put them back at the next maintenance by choose save and export as a name.
When you need to put these settings back you do the previous action, and then when you are done you click on use a save, looking for the file you saved, and patch.

This tools is wonderful, thanks you ! I can't play without !

Example of how it look when we make sliders higher:

Last edited:
Should had expected with this update. Sadly doesn't work again.. I hope you're still around, but if don't want to update, I understand..

Top Bottom