• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Warlock WL normal mode LEECH on 4

EasleyRR

Cricket
I'm having some problems(not exactly a problem) with leech on 4 normal mode after today's update... Leech is activating during soulburn, does not happen all the time, but it does like 50/50

Kodiak

Cricket
its the nature of the skill, Leech on 4 is broken in Soulburn most of the time just dont use the addon, but its known that its broken for quite a while already.

EasleyRR

Cricket
its the nature of the skill, Leech on 4 is broken in Soulburn most of the time just dont use the addon, but its known that its broken for quite a while already.
That's what I did.
Removed it. Instead, I put a macro to use leech when SB goes off. Basically, 4t during SB, f4t w/o SB.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Well sorry for late replay but are u talking about leech fking up on opener or even mid sb?

Exora

True Hongmoon
Even in mid SB it does leech... Not all time as I said, but happens pretty often.
Well i asked 2 very close WLs who are using this addon before i even published it and they told me that problem which u got sometimes never happened to them... e.e (they are shadow)
Which spec are u playing?

EasleyRR

Cricket
Well i asked 2 very close WLs who are using this addon before i even published it and they told me that problem which u got sometimes never happened to them... e.e (they are shadow)
Which spec are u playing?
I play Shadow, too.

EasleyRR

Cricket
Yes.
When I first installed this add-on, worked really well. It started this problem after destroyer 3rd spec

Exora

True Hongmoon
Alright. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Well i just tested and rly tried hard to replicate problem that u had but i couldnt... e.e

Did full dummy parse 3 times and had no problem ( 5-6 mins each)

Last edited:

Kodiak

Cricket
so does it work or not? guess i have to find out myself, what pisses me off on why i wanna use this addon again, Leech keeps getting not pressed even tho i clearly pressed it.

Top Bottom