• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Warlock WL normal mode LEECH on 4

Exora

True Hongmoon
Reason why its on 4 is cuz if u have RMB 4 macro once leech becomes available it will pop on RMB but your macro will use 4 which will make leech *poof* and u will have to RMB again to make it available which will lead into endless loop of you not casting leech...

Exora

True Hongmoon
if u use 2 then ye but if its just from RMB then it will *poof*
Also i dont care about ice that much its useless meme build :">

Striking Shadow

Cricket
Is it possible to COPY sb to 1 after u use the block skill for ice spec too? what I mean is it possible to make SB show up on both 1 and TAB when you're using 1?

Last edited:

Gigowatt221

Cricket
Excepted if you precise that is only for Distortion:
<layer>
<decision>
<condition field="job-style-only" job-style="advanced-1" />
<condition skill="170001" />
<result control-mode="classic" skillbar-1="170001" />
<result control-mode="bns" skillbar-1="170001" />
</decision>
</layer>

base-1=pre-awakening Ice
advanced-1=Distortion
base-2=pre-awakening Shadow
advanced-2=Scourge

BTW, without this Spec condition, Soulburn/TD/Self-destruction will show up in 2 conditions:
1. After using Quell [1] if first branch is selected (=Awakening Soulburn), for both specs
2. When Thrall is up when you don't chose 1st branch... Or maybe not after all, because it's possible that old Soulburn/TD/Self-destruction skill is bound to Thrall and not to the character, meaning that it will not show up on [1] when you chose branch 2/3. Needs test.

To be sure that only Awakening Soulburn show up on [1] after using Quell
<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="170001" variation-id="3" />
</decision>
</layer>

I'm pretty sure that variation 3 of 170001 (Soulburn/TD/Self-destruction) is Awakening Soulburn for both Distortion/Scourge.

—————— EDIT ——————
Does this patch work? I don't have time to test it right now.

Attachments

• WL Normal - Awakening SB on Quell.patch
    459 bytes · Views: 122
Last edited:

Striking Shadow

Cricket
problem is it will move it for the shadow as well
so kinda meeh...

I don't see any issue with it being the same for Scourge as well, also take note that I didn't say move it from TAB to 1, but to make it show up on BOTH 1 AND TAB when 1 is used(when either in Distortion spec, or using the first spec of Scourge), for Scourge it shouldn't conflict in any way because Scourge most of the time will be using the thrall for it, and even if they don't use the thrall for it as in taking the SB on 1 spec for some reason, then there is no reason for it to not be on 1 then.

The reason I ask for this is many times I've been trying to SB on my Distortion WL and many times I pressed TAB too fast right after pressing 1 and instead of SB, I summon the thrall instead.

EDIT:
Excepted if you precise that is only for Distortion:
<layer>
<decision>
<condition field="job-style-only" job-style="advanced-1" />
<condition skill="170001" />
</decision>
</layer>

base-1=pre-awakening Ice
advanced-1=Distortion
base-2=pre-awakening Shadow
advanced-2=Scourge

BTW, without this Spec condition, Soulburn/TD/Self-destruction will show up in 2 conditions:
1. After using Quell [1] if first branch is selected (=Awakening Soulburn), for both specs
2. When Thrall is up when you don't chose 1st branch... Or maybe not after all, because it's possible that old Soulburn/TD/Self-destruction skill is bound to Thrall and not to the character, meaning that it will not show up on [1] when you chose branch 2/3. Needs test.

To be sure that only Awakening Soulburn show up on [1] after using Quell
<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="170001" variation-id="3" />

</decision>
</layer>

I'm pretty sure that variation 3 of 170001 (Soulburn/TD/Self-destruction) is Awakening Soulburn for both Distortion/Scourge.

—————— EDIT ——————
Does this patch work? I don't have time to test it right now.

That works exactly as I asked ty!, also I checked and it works for both specs without any issues no matter what you took in Scourge specifically.

Last edited:

Exi

Cricket
Got a really odd problem with this one. For shadow spec when using the addon, leech likes to replace itself with 4 no matter if its off cd or not, so youre pretty much stuck without having your 4 and waiting to be able to cast leech.

Exora

True Hongmoon
u applied addon multiple times isntead of only once...repair the game and apply addon only once.

VegiBird

Cricket
tested WL SHADOW v2 Leech from F to 4, it seems Leech shows on 4 when SB. Macro clicks Leech during SB. Is there anything I can do to avoid it? Thanks.

Exora

True Hongmoon
tested WL SHADOW v2 Leech from F to 4, it seems Leech shows on 4 when SB. Macro clicks Leech during SB. Is there anything I can do to avoid it? Thanks.
Its not suppose to happen only if u run out of orbs for awk helix but that shouldnt happen... :bnsconfused:
Also as opener dont insta press your macro, go V23 then macro and that should avoid triggering leech on opening...

zxc19880909

Cricket
Set to 2 =
1953年
+
1954年
3 =
1955年
+
1956年
Could give me a hand, please?

Attachments

• skill_icon_warlock_1_4.png
    skill_icon_warlock_1_4.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 13
  • skill_icon_warlock_0_40.png
    skill_icon_warlock_0_40.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 8
  • skill_icon_warlock_0_36.png
    skill_icon_warlock_0_36.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 4
  • skill_icon_warlock_0_45.png
    skill_icon_warlock_0_45.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 7

Exora

True Hongmoon
Unable to one a button contains two skills? >"<
Want to use macro=234 Three buttons Contains common skills
In normal mode that how u showed its not possible but in simple mode its possible tho idk how good that will be...

hoanghoang

Cricket
unknown.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[ICE]

unknown.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________

-FIXED : Moved REPULSE to 4 as well (by mistake)WHOOPS~! its back to normal now... (ice only)-

Report if anything doesnt work as intended or suggest if smth can be improved~:bnsyeharaclose:

Hey bro ! How to disable this addon from bns buddy, i try to delete it from addon folder and uncheck it but can't remove it in game.

Heldegas

Cricket
Hey bro ! How to disable this addon from bns buddy, i try to delete it from addon folder and uncheck it but can't remove it in game.
You have to check the addon and click "Restore".
Otherwise if you've only applied it to xml64 you can go to xml.dat and copy the clean wl xml and paste it to 64's.

Top Bottom