• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture Fulfilled Willing to pay:Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonflwr

Cricket
~.Willing to pay for these items modded into a upk file.~​

Race Lyn
Gender Female

Outfit:
Carnation outfit to replace Hongmoon
Harvest moon to replace Ashes to fall

Hair:
Secret Keeper Headpiece to replace the sunflower

Would greatly appreciate the help! :bnsplease::bnsrose:

Attachments

• IMG_1737.jpg
    IMG_1737.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1738.jpg
    IMG_1738.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 65

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Pretty sure you can't do real money in these forums so gold is fine. You play on NA or EU server? If not then I guess it's still fine.

Also sunflower? You mean that little accessorie you get later on in the story? if so it won't work. Hair only replaces hair in this game. Same goes for helmets.

moonflwr

Cricket
How much gold would it be? Also I play on a NA server.
Yes I meant the sunflower, didn't know that lol, totally fine with it replacing any of the lyn hairs.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
50 gold, you want 3 things changed so all together it's 150.

moonflwr

Cricket
Okay perfect!:bnsplease: Would you mind me asking for one more mod, to make it a even 200 gold? Would also love to have these wings, replacing something really common and easy to get for the lyn. Totally fine if that's to much to ask though.~
tumblr_oxoqzf0Qxp1uhbuw3o6_1280.png
tumblr_oxkik7rJtG1ue8r6qo1_1280.png

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Sorry I can't mod wings. I'm not a p2w person so I don't own any and to be honest, even if I did i'd still be hard to mod since wing models don't show up in the games files for unknown reasons.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Well, when i'm done modding it i'll post back later. Are you on Zulia server?

Also I still need something else to replace the hair you want, sunflower won't do.

moonflwr

Cricket
Yes I'm on Zulia. You said it would need to be replaced with another hair right? If so could you replace the fourth lyn hairstyle.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
I mean hair that you use as a helmet. Like example the hair with the flowers on it you get later in the story. Can't remember its name.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Complicated but I got the hair working in the end.

I'm always hanging around The Plogstead in moonwater plains so anytime your on stop by.

If you see a person with a Sakura clan it's 99% me, the other 1 is my friend. I go by Mushi or Mushs if you call.
nw6fact.png

g1NqWm2.png

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Uhh...you really didn't have to do all that just for a side client modded costume, really.

I was just taking gold to buy all my girls on all my accounts last years valentines costumes for the dance. Not like I don't mod for a living.

zJgMmhJ.png

2oyuFmx.png

Well, guess i'll be going to bed then.

moonflwr

Cricket
Uhh...you really didn't have to do all that just for a side client modded costume, really.

I was just taking gold to buy all my girls on all my accounts last years valentines costumes for the dance. Not like I don't mod for a living.

zJgMmhJ.png

2oyuFmx.png

Well, guess i'll be going to bed then.
Are you online right now? Sorry I took so long finally have the gold :bnsplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom