• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Updating One Click Tool database

Liz

Cricket
It's good to see that a lot of ppl download the database update but only one person says thanks, first and last time i share a database update.

Bless you for sharing database with us. It greatly boost up enjoyment of many ppl who jump in and out of playing B&S and wanna use new costumes on characters without going thru all update process manually.

Also many will appreciate your work if you some day decide to upload next updated database version.
I'm happy with what i got, thanks :)

Lucifimeow

Cricket
Upk_parser keeps reading files from 1000 to 69000 then back to 1000. I don't know if I should wait or not...

Edit: give up after ~15 hours waiting :bnspain:

Last edited:

apathy

Cricket
Thanks for the update :bnspassion: but for some reason the latest costumes are getting me "Fatal Errors" :bnssweat: when I try to 3D view them. :bnsscared:
I can still use them as replacement mod thought. :bnswhistle:
Just download last version of umodel and unzip it in resources\umodel folder. That must fix 3d view.

Hanuke

Cricket
Donator
Just wanted to add, thanks for all working on keeping the database updated.

EDIT October 22 2019- I'm also having the 'fatal error: file not found' problem on the newer files when trying to open 3D view. I have updated umodel to latest version so far (build 1119) and still get the error. UPK manager confirms me that the files ARE in the correct places, so it's not a file missing issue. I'm sure I'm missing something here, if others can open these files.

I need 3D view for collection and modding purposes. I can get the textures from UPK mnager, but having the model to mod on Blender makes things 100 times easier...

Last edited:

Troye

Cricket
Hello! I need help updating this program. I hung on the stage with bnsdat. When I run the upk_prepare action, I get an error like "could not find the xml.dat in the C:\Games\BNS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\data" folder. I was perplexed. Initially, I copied the xml.dat to the directory with the dedat from the path C:\Games\BNS\contents\Local\NCWEST\data. In general, the problem is that my xml.dat file is initially located in the wrong game folder. Can you help me somehow?

Kayo

Cricket
Donator
License
just incase anyone is having issues with upk_parser here is what i did to fix it:

inside the BnS One ClickTool files theres a folder called node_modules inside that there are a bunch of folders copy them into the node_modules folder in your NodeJs installation (in the Program Files folder)

Nodejs is running during all steps i believe

you can also download the latest LTS version of NodeJs if you like https://nodejs.org/en/

after you have done those steps upk_parser only takes like 30 minutes to finish

weow

Cricket
can anyone upload the latest database pls?

this link was somewhere on this or another post i think, not sure but this one is quite recent, from september or october i think

edit: just scrolled up a little bit and the link is there on a lot of replies to the one who uploaded i mean thats all you had to do, scroll up xd

Last edited:

knight1301

Cricket
this link was somewhere on this or another post i think, not sure but this one is quite recent, from september or october i think

edit: just scrolled up a little bit and the link is there on a lot of replies to the one who uploaded i mean thats all you had to do, scroll up xd

thank you for reply, but i think that an old database, i'm having that database

Ferchobits

Cricket
Can any1 help me im stuck at #6 im getting this fatal error , i have been folowwing it step by step and 1 to 5 was not error on the "run bats" untill i hit #6 ,so im kinda stuck on #6 :bnscry:

Last edited:

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
bnsdat.exe no longer work , its not exporting the xml file i mean you see its exporting , but files not exported I think ncsoft changed few thing related to their client in this case howerver bnsdat no longer work and since in GitHub the acitivty not work since few years I dubt its will ever work.

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
woah, you don't say!
tenor.gif

But the "one click" replacing without changing anything else, still does work ;)

Top Bottom