• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

The Official Blade & Soul Fankit

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
For years I've been collecting junk.......MY junk off the official B&S Sites and keeping them all nice and neat (sort of..)
Years later when UPKManager released and months after I've decided to go digging around the games U.I (User interface) and found the mother load of stuff.

Gem, craft, weapons, faction, and skill Icons!
Soul Shields, Accessories, TEXT, Daily Dash Wheel, class emblems!

And of course the official Blade & Soul Logos, even the tournament Logos!
(logos were actually taken from the official site years back oh and wallpaper, for phones too)

Note: Some things in these images my be changed from updates.

957.4 MB Btw...

A Endless, your search post is SICK! All forums need somethin cool as that.

Last edited:

tcodex101

Cricket
Dang...quite the collection you got here. Btw, where in the UPKManager are you able to see the files you were able to extract? Such as wallpapers, icons, etc? Thanks if you can assist or let me know.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Dang...quite the collection you got here. Btw, where in the UPKManager are you able to see the files you were able to extract? Such as wallpapers, icons, etc? Thanks if you can assist or let me know.

You can't extract the wallpapers because it's a different format if I recall. As for everything else, UPKManager list 70% of everything next to the file numbers so it was easy to find what's what.

tcodex101

Cricket
You can't extract the wallpapers because it's a different format if I recall. As for everything else, UPKManager list 70% of everything next to the file numbers so it was easy to find what's what.

That's a bummer, but hey, thanks for the heads up. I might create my own release of whatever I find or useful for others.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Yeah and I think ima keep it like that too. From what I can tell from our crappy ass community never showing any respect for anyone at all for this stupid reason or that, getting mad at each other for the most idiotic things. Always crying and complaining over EVERY little thing and let's not forget the dumb ass managers and support screwing people over, putting costumes in trove, dumb ass events and lies they pull out their asses, cares 2 Cents about PVP and skill bugs that's been around since the games opening. No, fuck all that. I'll be giving my middle finger to all this.

Matter of fact if the mods want to they can lock this topic.
Give a little to get. Apparently it's even a god sin to give a little.

FAISAL

Cricket
Donator
hi all i saw most of ppl talk about link or the file i got the Blade And Soul FanKit already but really i dont know how to use it i can share the file with u guys but please tell me how to use it thanks here Here is the link of the original file guys.

Last edited:

Hime

Bamboo Warrior
Modder
Donator
hi all i saw most of ppl talk about link or the file i got the Blade And Soul FanKit already but really i dont know how to use it i can share the file with u guys but please tell me how to use it thanks here Here is the link of the original file guys.

Thank you. thank you, thank you! (=^-ω-^=) Did I say thank you?

Top Bottom