• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Dance Animation UE4 Social Animations + Base Skeleton (Modders' Resources)

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
If anyone else has trouble extracting social animations (emotes, dances etc.) or base skeletons of each race. I went ahead and extracted it into a usable format that can be imported into 3D modelling software such as Blender or 3DS Max. The mesh files are in .psk format, and the animation files are in .psa format. You will need the PSK/PSA import/export plugin for Blender, or the ActorX plugin for 3DS Max.

Now, if you are wanting to mod the mesh and animations themselves, I'm afraid to tell you that you need to have very advanced tech skills, and also need to know Unreal Engine 4 well. In addition, you will need to understand how to use Blender or 3DS Max intermediately, and know the exact exportation process involved to port edited files back into Blade and Soul. If you want to use these animations or meshes to mod other games, by all means do so, change it, play around with it, sell it, I don't care what you do with it(yes I said sell it, because f**k NCTrash lol).

Link:
VirusTotal:

Last edited:
Top Bottom