• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Simple Mode **EVERYWHERE**

Yoshi39

Cricket
For Blade Dancers this seems to completely remove "Flicker" usage during the effect of "Flaming Scourge" for some reason. It will only use "Lightning Flash" without "Flicker" which means no animation cancelling. When turning simplified mode back on, "Flicker" is able to be used during the buff effect once again.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
For Blade Dancers this seems to completely remove "Flicker" usage during the effect of "Flaming Scourge" for some reason. It will only use "Lightning Flash" without "Flicker" which means no animation cancelling. When turning simplified mode back on, "Flicker" is able to be used during the buff effect once again.

:bnscry::bnscry::bnscry::bnscry::bnscry::bnscry: I had that exact issue, with no way to fix it so far.

I had to use r + rmb, which is clunky and makes it so you use Flicker a lot more than you should.

KomaedaMaxx

Cricket
Wanted to ask is there a way to fix and issue for force master having it's shock fire or meteor shower stuck on rmb in f12?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I slightly disagree.

It is a pita to add more skills, and I won't go dive into it.

Tiburk

Cricket
hello
i followed all steps on my earth destro but it dont work
normal simple mode cycle is lmb>rmb>f but in place it does lmb>sometimes F then only lmb
Any idea to fix that?
Maybee am i doing things wrong... i dont know

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
hello
i followed all steps on my earth destro but it dont work
normal simple mode cycle is lmb>rmb>f but in place it does lmb>sometimes F then only lmb
Any idea to fix that?
Maybee am i doing things wrong... i dont know

As far as I know, that's a "bug" in the game.

Simple mode fetches the next available skill and executes it.
Normal mode doesn't.

This works better for some classes.

Sadly, as far as I know, destroyer has a pretty destroyed Simple Mode.
There were many attempts to fix it, but other players, and they gave up (as far as I know).

If you simply copied-pasted WITHOUT ANY CHANGES then there's nothing that I can even recommend, besides telling you to double-check the copy-pasting.

DiJohn

Cricket
Does this still work for f12? I don't want to go through the effort of changing stuff if its not going to work.

DiJohn

Cricket
So I tried it and im a KFM, it only lets me use Iron Shoulder when im in wind shear. Then when wind shear runs out it will do the Roundhouse and Cyclone Kick combo, but wind shear has it messed up because it will only do iron shoulder but it wont move past that iron shoulder to let me do the rest of the combo. Yes i did it correctly, before anyone asks if i did it correctly. what can i do to fix this?

All of this is outside of simple mode in the rest of the map and in F12 that this happens. Regular simple mode works fine, but that is expected being i didnt change anything in the Simple Mode part of the DAT editor

The only odd thing i noticed is when Pasted the files in from the Simple Mode part, it removed all the spaces between the lines. Could that affect the outcome of the combo?

EDIT: Okay, i got it so there are no spaces between the lines, but it still wont do the combo when I am in wind shear. How do i fix this?

Last edited:

PerlStyle

Cricket
this dos not work for wulf kfm i will just cast LMB during "normal mode" if i hold down RMB. no F or normla RMB are cast

Top Bottom