• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Remove Animations to Increase FPS

SkyDancer

Cricket
3rd Spec BM
00060548.upk - Removes all blue aoe effects (fight and swords animations remain available)
00013263.upk - Removes blue effect (main sword) and spirit vortex swords
00013263.upk - This one also removes FM Effects so just let you know if you delete it you will lose FM's effects textures that fly around you.

NM98

Cricket
Is there any way to remove the effects of the abilities without removing the character's attack moves?

Teravisor

Cricket

Akulel

Cricket
any update? i dont see most of these upk anymore. I'm trying to remove shadow sin animations

CharlesStund

Cricket
I figured they would do Manga Debut or Groboto before Poser Debut. But seeing as I already have Manga Debut and Groboto, Ill probably give them away like I did with AS7debut and Poser Debut. I think they said there was one more freebie to come.

Adonias

Cricket
Sry noob question for first time here. How can I remove use mod to remove v effect on bm third spec, already downloaded the file just dont know what to do with it....

!! Forget it found tuto video on forum thx ^^awesome program btw.

Last edited:

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
Hello, Dumb question : does this remove animations to everyone? or only affects the class I AM playing

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, Dumb question : does this remove animations to everyone? or only affects the class I AM playing
this does the same thing as bns buddy animation toggles do in extras.
except that this is more outdated.

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
never used the one on bnsbnuddy, does it remove for everyone or just my played character?
Also this might be a little bit off topic but, is it possible to remove the skills dazzling effects for everyone except of mine? Lowering the sfx of others in option to the lowest and/or ticking the "autooption" still makes them a lil bit laggy in 6man but terrible in raids T.T

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
never used the one on bnsbnuddy, does it remove for everyone or just my played character?
Also this might be a little bit off topic but, is it possible to remove the skills dazzling effects for everyone except of mine? Lowering the sfx of others in option to the lowest and/or ticking the "autooption" still makes them a lil bit laggy in 6man but terrible in raids T.T
it removes the animation as-is of the one toggled. only you see the changes.
and it affects every character that has the animation.

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
okey i tested it. it's weird XD. i only wish to make everyone else's animations off not mine. i confuse my rotation xD m like did i use the skill? my character isnt moving and stuff it was awkward as hell XD.
is it possible?

PS : i tried putting my class animation on only, but that also activated it for anyone playing the same class T.T

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
okey i tested it. it's weird XD. i only wish to make everyone else's animations off not mine. i confuse my rotation xD m like did i use the skill? my character isnt moving and stuff it was awkward as hell XD.
is it possible?

PS : i tried putting my class animation on only, but that also activated it for anyone playing the same class T.T
ctrl+f to hide players and not yours. Seems like the best solution for what you want.
sadly you can't hide everyone elses and not yours animation. as your game uses the same files for you and them.

Top Bottom