1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Remove Animations to Increase FPS

Discussion in 'Other Mods' started by GunerX, Dec 8, 2017.

1. GunerX
    88%

GunerX Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

###### UPDATE ######
    I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OTHER MODS YOU CHOOSE TO INSTALL! IF YOU INSTALL SOMEONE ELSE'S MOD AND SUDDENLY YOU HAVE ANIMATIONS TURNED ON AGAIN, THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM! NOT MINE! THIS BATCH FILE REMOVES ANIMATIONS, IF YOU GO AND ADD THEM BACK IN YOURSELF, THAT IS YOUR CHOICE, STOP ASKING ME FOR TECH SUPPORT FOR CONFLICTING MODS THAT YOU HAVE INSTALLED!
    ###### END OF UPDATE ######

To make life easier for both myself and everyone else in the community, I've created this quick file to remove all of the attack animations listed below.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k26w5s9nh2curvs/Delete_Attack_Animations_V3.1.zip/file

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9...f2323ad25c9b12a654d789a3b44c52ed3d4/detection

PasteBin:

Credits to: Kronodie

00007917.upk - summoner
    00007916.upk - assassin
    00007915.upk - shooteer/gunner
    00007914.upk - destroyer
    00007913.upk - forcemaster
    00007912.upk - kungfu
    00007911.upk - blademaster
    00018601.upk - bd
    00023439.upk - wl
    00034408.upk - sf

Simply make a copy of these upk's somewhere and then delete the originals (only the ones you want to obviously) and this will remove all character animations for that class (removing all WL animations helps a lot!).

Please note this will also affect NPC mobs that are these classes.

---------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE
    ---------------------------------------------------

00056126.upk - warden/warrior lightning element
    00056566.upk - warden/warrior frost element

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  2. Sliver Luna
    66%

Sliver Luna Cricket Donator Member

I might give this a try. :bnspain:

3. munchiiie
    4%

munchiiie Cricket Member

So everytime I want to change this option I have to restart bns? ;(
    Been looking for an option for this, thanks.
    But, it would be horrible to suddenly go into bg and forgot you have this on :p

Also, would it be possible to make a "dummy" file versions of these so we can just use the bnsbuddy modmanager? :D

4. Dad
    26%

Dad Sand Warrior Modder Member

So if these are their skill effects you think I can screw around and switch them up? Been lookin for somethin like that also from my dragon nest days.

5. Escanor
    20%

Escanor Cricket Member

I know someone who tested it and deleted the files, he says that the damage number did not display. Is it the case for anyone ?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  6. Szücs Dávid
    4%

Szücs Dávid Cricket Member

I tested this and its working well and Escanor your friend probably deleted all files this is the reason why the damage numbers was disappeared :D because he deleted his own class animations too.

7. Melankholia
    2%

Melankholia Cricket Member

this is working for you? odd when i deleted one of the classes i still saw the class animation ingame even though the upk wasn't there

8. Szücs Dávid
    4%

Szücs Dávid Cricket Member

Yeah its worked for me and i saw only my Blade Danced animations because i kept that file :D

9. LionHeart
    12%

LionHeart Cricket Member

GunnerX this list does not work for the NA/EU version because they simply don't exist, it could be that for NA/EU are different numbers.
    Please let me know which numbers for the NA/EU version if you know it.

10. Escanor
    20%

Escanor Cricket Member

Try this path : NCSOFT\BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC then tell us it doesn't exist

11. LionHeart
    12%

LionHeart Cricket Member

OMG, i simply cannot believe this.................................

Look at the path name that i have which is also CookedPC..... C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC

12. nakyamiraha
    2%

nakyamiraha Cricket Member

well, look at the path escanor said again.

BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC -> this path is completely different from this path ->\BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC

13. relluick
    10%

relluick Cricket Member

So these are for skill animations? Any idea what the walking/running animations upk files are?

14. BlackRose
    10%

BlackRose Cricket Member

hey gunerx, I think the bat file that you made to remove animations doesnt work if the game folder is located in somewhere else.

I deleted the animations of warlock but still see the dragon helix/dragon call effect. it just removed the warlocks skill casting animations. What did I do wrong here?
    NCSOFT\BnS\contents\bns\CookedPC used this path that you guys mentioned above btw

15. War
    16%

War Sand Warrior Member

16. OoO
    36%

OoO Cricket Member

gotta admit for PvE this boosts FPS and reduces lag noticeably ( even if you just kill warlock anims)

17. ShowerCreamNOnion
    2%

ShowerCreamNOnion Cricket Member

what animations are deleted? all? I do arena pvp on a daily basis and I'd like to be able to see warlocks time distorsion etc.

18. GunerX
    88%

updated the batch file

19. Usagi
    2%

Usagi Cricket Member

Seems like the Gunner and WL animations still persists after running the .Bat file.
    could it be that the Class ID has been changed?

20. GunerX
    88%

ScreenHunter 1356.png

reading is hard