• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Project Lyn

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Updated as of 5-20-18

Fixed 90% of the textures clan outfits that were corrupted (annoying)
Fixed more npcs i've overlooked into lyns. More so in infinite tower.
Changed Gon/Jin Male hairstyles so they won't look so girlish.
Changed/Fixed Gon,Kun,Jin Female hairstyles to their "original" hairstyles (mostly)
In character creation you can now adjust your characters face/eyes (about 70%)
Characters eyes do not overlap unless using gestures. Not sure if I can fix.

Changed Seductress/Temptress costumes to Cobalt Captian due to lyns not having their own version of Seductress/temptress. Added custom colors to Seductress/temptress also, not sure if you can obtain all of them since i'm pretty sure the costumes Scarlet widow has on one another are exclusively to them npcs.

Bugs
Cannot fix Jin,Gon,Kun Cornrow hairstyles PERIOD
One of the hairstyles for female lyn i've forgot to rename for gon,jin, or kun and is messing up the female lyn making them bold. Cannot find.
ter37zD.png

XOtVFPD.png

v41F1CU.png

e4O1yMX.png

aemE4g0.png

Nik8JDD.png

WiyU92l.png

aoFOlM8.png

9EjeVon.png

XjECB87.png

3mUpfGo.png

yFN1mqV.png

ldWzmbH.png

AOmthD6.png

8y3bLTH.png

Last edited:

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Mega is awesome. Anyway I know its down I deleted them 2 days ago for updating..........whenever I get around to it.

The KFM Lyn
The Blade Master Lyn

Last edited:

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
I storage all my junk on mega been doing it for years. Just seems better for me.
--- Merged ---
Updated the links, updated all field npcs, changed some hairstyles (not all would work) and stuff I can't remember at the moment.

Gameplay

Last edited:

Mr Mane

Cricket
Is there a way I can just have my Jin females use Lyn ears and tail(s)? I thought I saw a tutorial floating around with instructions on how to do this. I just wonder the difficulty level...

Lewdy

Cricket
seems a lot of outfits break the mod and give people the original race bodies but lyn faces

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
With Warrior here I need to update Project Lyn with its new costumes and hairstyles. I also need to update the old costumes from story due to KR updating their training area for players who jumped to 50 giving you all story costumes.

xxfCdt0.png

ot4KpjK.png

rKQaPZy.png

QwWwrfK.png

Pretty sure no one here has ever seen this headband before. If you played KR back when this game was new you'd get this headset after completing the good hongmoon side. After the story was revamped it was removed for a good couple of years. The new update re released it. Don't ask if it's coming to NA how would I know.
3OVMZBQ.png

md6LyFq.png

2uPsGRb.png

Last edited:

animatix

Cricket
Hi Dad, are you still modding costumes to lyns? I want a mod of 3 outfits (that are customized). Hit me up a reply, or I'll check back on this thread.

Thanks!

Top Bottom