• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Project Lyn

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
More detail. Male/Female? Your original race is? And 3 costumes is 150 dood.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Oh right, my B. Yeah I am. But alright brb.
--- Merged ---
Ok you know what, that will be 100 gold because I still cannot get that school uniform working for its red and black version. Yet some how the other colors work just fine. I won't bother with it anymore. Toyed with it back in september last year.

I'm done with that....

Pm me on Keiki Kong whenever you're on i'll be screwing around in E.Fleet because it's my quite place. That and it was someone else I was waiting for like you who asked for some mods, said he/she may not be on today.

Last edited:

animatix

Cricket
Oh right, my B. Yeah I am. But alright brb.
--- Merged ---
Ok you know what, that will be 100 gold because I still cannot get that school uniform working for its red and black version. Yet some how the other colors work just fine. I won't bother with it anymore. Toyed with it back in september last year.

I'm done with that....

Pm me on Keiki Kong whenever you're on i'll be screwing around in E.Fleet because it's my quite place. That and it was someone else I was waiting for like you who asked for some mods, said he/she may not be on today.
I am on now, I think you might be in F8 where whispers are forbidden(?) I can't seem to PM you. Yes I know it will be 100g.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
You play on another server then if you can't pm me.

You on Zulia?

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
NqdVadN.jpg

Updated

Fixed Pohwaran corrupted costume on Female Jin

Updated pohwaran hair all 3 versions on female packs

Updated the new anniversary costumes

Updated some of the costumes in Silver Saberfang "box"

Last edited:

relluick

Cricket
Looking at the zip file for Jinf, there were 750+ files changed and I'm assuming most of those were for weapons, costumes etc. Do you know or have a list of the upk's just for changing the race? I want to try it for other races for fun to see if I can make my jinf blade master into a gonf but not on such a giant scale, maybe only for one or two costumes.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Not since i've erased my desktop back in september all that data I didn backup is lost.

Amber A Williams

Cricket
you said you would make mods if you where paid gold so im wondering if you could change color of fox ears to pink like this kinda pink https://ibb.co/k3P3x7 and could the tip of the tails be white kinda like the brown ones how the tips are white also could you make the tails a bit bigger. Tell me the price before you do it cause i might have to take some stuff off if its higher then 100 gold, im not sure if i have to put it in detail i want the inside of the ears to be white and again the tip of the tails white as well but the like the cover pink if you know what i mean.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
2 Months being sick. feeling better now but my voice is still on vacation. Anyway updating some stuff in project lyn before updating a few npc costumes.

Fixed some corrupted costumes and added/fixed a few hairstyles.

M9l4Fg9.png

jigwgxb.png

TKReb0W.png

aCx1GOY.png

Pretty much done for now but I have a small file I need to find and removed that did somethin to the Female lyns hair.
--- Merged ---
Version 2

In this little update I've fixed up a few hairstyles in character creation, credit to the person who converted jin,gon, and kun female hairstyles and made them available for lyns.

Because I could not replace every hairstyle to it's correct image shown while creating a character some hairs you see are duplicated.
You can now adjust your character facial expression but only about 95% you can adjust. I have a feeling I won't be able to fix it further than this.

Eyes do not overlap face when blinking has been fixed.

Some hairstyles, I.E cornrows, cannot be altered in any way.
Using more than 1 character mod may corrupt a hairstyle texture, hints shown in video.

Last edited:
Top Bottom