• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request Texture please help me find a upk number for the outfit

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
dear fellow , I have been searching with both bns modding tool and the manipulate tool , all i find is a blue glow outfit like the one on the game but without the color ,
i see also more blue items but also in normal , so what make that outfit so special that prevent the ability to find it ? the one from the game 1589
and this is from the manipulate tool

KenJiTakana

Cricket
Donator
dear fellow , I have been searching with both bns modding tool and the manipulate tool , all i find is a blue glow outfit like the one on the game but without the color ,
i see also more blue items but also in normal , so what make that outfit so special that prevent the ability to find it ? the one from the game View attachment 1589
and this is from the manipulate tool
View attachment 1590
now don't quote me on this but I think it because those are the outfits that are customizable like the ones you can change the color on, but not for sure. just an idea

Hanuke

Cricket
Donator
Old post I know, but as an answer, the upk with the textures for Jin F is 00053718. The outfit on One click Tool is numbered at 0013. You may have to click "find" several times to reach it. And if you don't find it at all, you must update your database. The main texture is blue-ish colored because this is an editable outfit. It's also why things are not where nor how they are on regular non editable outfits.

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
lol , all the outfits are editable what make that outfit unique.

Hanuke

Cricket
Donator
lol , all the outfits are editable what make that outfit unique.
While all outfits can be edited outside of the game using modding tools, outfits like hongmoon ascension can also be colored inside of the game, which makes them a bit different from the regular wear-and-forget common outfits, like the default hongmoon uniform and most older outfits. So when you see this outfit's main texture dds, instead of the colors you see in game, the image is in blue hues, very similar to how normal/bump maps look. I'm assuming that unlike regular outfits which come with all their colors on their DDS, these get their colors from the material file. You can still edit the outfit's alpha without problems, but I have not tried editing the blue hue itself, and I doubt we'd be getting the expected results if we do so. As all actual colors come from somewhere else.

So TL DR The blue* hue file is this outfit's specific main color file. And you will see similar hue patterns on all outfits that can be recolored inside the game.

*EDIT for the sake of correctness. I checked another outfit's .dds and it comes with not a blue, but purple/pinkish hue. So while the basis is the same, not all of these are blue. Wonder if there may be other colors.

Last edited:
Top Bottom