• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Macros, lets post them in 1 place to help everyone

jinchuu

Cricket
Hi everyone, i'm having troubles doing ani-cancel on blade dancer always doing rate 1 lightning flash and 1 flicker, is there any macro that would help me with it?
my ping its around 110-150.

Kay998

Cricket
There was a post one page ago for a destro macro i made it on AHK, the rrt one doesnt work for me, maybe the delays are wrong, if someone knows how to fix them please do, as for the RRTT version works better but not perfectly, maybe i need to increase the delay by a 5-10%, the sleep 200 at the end maybe is the issue.

RRTT version
Code:
*$XButton1::

While GetKeyState("XButton1", "p"){

SendMode Input
    Send {r down}
    Sleep 45
    send {r up}
    sleep 35
    send {t down}
    sleep 45
    send {t up}
    sleep 200

}
return

RRT version
Code:
*$XButton1::

While GetKeyState("XButton1", "p"){

SendMode Input
    Send r
    Sleep 50
    send r
    sleep 300
    send t
    sleep 200

}

return

Klovai

Cricket
Hi, first of all sorry for my poor english. I have a question, is it possible to make a macro combination for a Destruction Gunner for a Mars Gaming MM4 mouse like simple mode function for f12? if it is, can you help me to make one please? i was trying to make one but it didn't work.

WhyTia

Cricket
I was wondering if anyone had any macros for (fire) destruction Gunslinger?
If you do, would you be willing to share it with me?

Thanks a tonne!
Not sure if gear plays a factor here or not, but the character in mind is BiS geared.

metacheater

Cricket
I made a really stupid script for BM 3rd spec since I know nearly nothing about AHK. It might get you flagged since it essentially spams the same keys over and over but hope it helps someone! Also feel free to give me feedback on it. It uses rmb and is based on the standard hotkesy (lmb,4,v,x,tab)

If anyone could teach me how to put in cooldown based timers on each button I would love to learn that!

EDIT: I already learned where to put certain lines!

Code:
#IfWinActive, Blade & Soul
*$RButton::

While GetKeyState("RButton", "p"){

SendMode Input
    Send {RButton down}
    Sleep 50 ;

SendMode Input
    Send {Tab down}{Tab up}
    Sleep 50 ;

SendMode Play
    SendEvent {Click}
    Sleep 30 ;

SendMode Input
    Send {4 down}{4 up}
    Sleep 30 ;

SendMode Input
    Send {v down}{v up}
    Sleep 30 ;s

SendMode Input
    Send {x down}{x up}
    Sleep 30 ;

SendMode Input
    Send {c down}{c up}
    Sleep 30 ;

}
return

Last edited:

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
but like.. how do I use macros? I'm new to this
Third party programs, the guy below you posted an Autohotkey macro but you can use others like logitechs gaming software has a macro function if you're into that, you'll probably need to modify the macros you find slightly since the programs are usually a little different in how they read macros.

Top Bottom