• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Macros, lets post them in 1 place to help everyone

OoO

Cricket
DISCLAIMER: These are purely for DUNGEON RUNS, I wouldn't personally use them in a raid unless you have tweaked them to suit your personal ping, and then would only advocate ani-cxl really

Let's be honest most people use macro for most classes in game even if it is just for ani-cancel

Maybe it's time we put them in 1 place for everyone to try out?

1. Class - Earth Summoner

2. my in game ms 100-110 stable

3. in game keybinds
T = rmb
R = lmb
F = well F lol

4. the macro I use for Razer Synapse
Code:
3 ▼
3 ▲
delay 0.060 ms
2 ▼
2 ▲
delay 0.060 ms
T ▼
T ▲
delay 0.060 ms
R ▼
R ▲
delay 0.060 ms
F ▼
F ▲
delay 0.060 ms
1 ▼
1 ▲
delay 0.060 ms
2 ▼
2 ▲
delay 0.060 ms
F ▼
F ▲
delay 0.120 ms

This is Ani-cxl with petals, weed whack and thorn spam and racks up the DPS very quickly, if you got higher than 115ms ping then you will need to adjust the timings, 50-60% of your in game ms works imo

Last edited:

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Uhhh no no no no the last thing I want here is some noobs who need help hitting buttons because they're too lazy to practice skills.

OoO

Cricket
Uhhh no no no no the last thing I want here is some noobs who need help hitting buttons because they're too lazy to practice skills.

Sorry but you are in denial the majority of PvE use macro even if it is as simple as RMB/LMB ani cancel, 3rf kfm etc...

OoO

Cricket
here is Razer Synapse macro for Shadow gunner (only thing you do manually is TAB and C )
you can use same on Fire Gunner too (you manually TAB , C and F on bullet storm)

Code:
3 ▼
3 ▲
4 ▼
4 ▲
T ▼
T ▲
F ▼
F ▲
delay 0.060 ms
V ▼
V ▲
delay 0.060 ms

when new nerf hits gunner in NA then this will still work really well as unload damage becomes your main DPS and bulletstorm is nerfed so you can add C aafter V in macro if you feeling real lazy and really 1 button it lol

OoO

Cricket
can i request one for shadow warlock?
There really isnt one for shadow warlock other than

4 ▼
4 ▲
T ▼
T ▲

everything else on warlock is situational you use v, 3, f manually, your aim should be to keep up sb - leech - leech - sb, so you are always casting as highest speed, 4t will help you wil that but you would need to add 100ms break at end of that rotation above to give you time to use v, 3, f

OoO

Cricket
Can I ask for Wind KFM macro?

This is basic ani-cxl for PvE ( can throw X in there to be extra lazy and not have to think about focus)

Code:
2 ▼
2 ▲
delay 0.060 ms
R ▼
R▲
delay 0.060 ms
F ▼
F ▲

IchigoMugetsu

Cricket
How it will look with x inside it ? Btw this is my 2RF macro mayby its better but u need to check it yourself:

delay 0.150 ms
2 ▼
2 ▲
delay 0.260 ms
R ▼
R▲
delay 0.340 ms
F ▼
F ▲
delay 0.150 ms

amokK

Cricket
here is Razer Synapse macro for Shadow gunner (only thing you do manually is TAB and C )
you can use same on Fire Gunner too (you manually TAB , C and F on bullet storm)

Code:
3 ▼
3 ▲
4 ▼
4 ▲
T ▼
T ▲
F ▼
F ▲
delay 0.060 ms
V ▼
V ▲
delay 0.060 ms

when new nerf hits gunner in NA then this will still work really well as unload damage becomes your main DPS and bulletstorm is nerfed so you can add C aafter V in macro if you feeling real lazy and really 1 button it lol

Do you do VT on your shadow gunner?
I only macro 4tf in a loop and it fucks my FPS (and therefore ping too) at zulia by rougly 30 FPS.
With macro: 15 FPS
Without macro: 40+ FPS.

OoO

Cricket
How it will look with x inside it ? Btw this is my 2RF macro mayby its better but u need to check it yourself:

delay 0.150 ms
2 ▼
2 ▲
delay 0.260 ms
R ▼
R▲
delay 0.340 ms
F ▼
F ▲
delay 0.150 ms

I'll give that a try too, the thing with macros is that yo uneed to tailor them towards your ping, no matter what anyone gives you, you need to tweak it a little to suit

I only macro 4tf in a loop and it fucks my FPS (and therefore ping too) at zulia by rougly 30 FPS.

I do BT & VT with my gunner & summoner and never had that issue tbh

I used to use purely 4TF myself but have gotten lazier lol

MantisxD985

Cricket
I had same thing with razer syneped solution is to add delys to skills not just 4tr and thats all. Because for me when using macro without delays i had problem with ram and my game fps went way to low. After adding delays its still lower fps but not that much anymore. Try it.

OoO

Cricket
could someone post me a fire gunner macro for razer synapse?

THANKS!

Fire gunner is as per the Nodah stream, doesn't need any delay just spam this shit non-stop

Code:
3 ▼
3 ▲
4 ▼
4 ▲
T ▼
T ▲
F ▼
F ▲

if you want to be stupidly lazy add

delay 0.150 ms
V ▼
V ▲

to the end

just remember before you start macro always start Tab > F , and always hit TAB when if off CD :D

Laosduude

Cricket
Donator
On my earth destroyer using Razer Synapse, and I have it set where I just hold a button on my Razer Naga rather than toggle.

R ▼
R ▲
0.50ms
R ▼
R ▲
0.300ms
T ▼
T ▲
0.200ms

Yaore

Cricket
May you share macro for wind kfm (rf) or (2rf) on new razer synapse in beta version?
I cant figure how to set it up.

Top Bottom