• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Kungfu Master [KFM NORMAL / SIMP MODE CHANGES]

currynoodle

Cricket
Hi,
I'm using "SEARING STOMP ON LMB + titan fist on X " as a template to add Incinerate (113040) to lmb.
But it just stuck at lmb (in cooldown). Any hint what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Exora

True Hongmoon
Search = <result context-3="113020" control-mode="bns" />

i cant find this in my xml.dat.files
You can find it or addon cant find it(if addon tell me which one)

Hi,
I'm using "SEARING STOMP ON LMB + titan fist on X " as a template to add Incinerate (113040) to lmb.
But it just stuck at lmb (in cooldown). Any hint what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
Its not doable cuz i tried everything so far and only searing stomp worked, so ye nothing that we can do about it...

Prokit

Cricket
Hi can you make it so that Searing Palm on 4 doesn't show up when Comet is off Cooldown ? Even though it is a great help for PvE, PvP side really suffer from it.
Can't do instant V4 because often Palm is apply first before Comet :bnspuke::bnspuke:

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hi can you make it so that Searing Palm on 4 doesn't show up when Comet is off Cooldown ? Even though it is a great help for PvE, PvP side really suffer from it.
Can't do instant V4 because often Palm is apply first before Comet :bnspuke::bnspuke:
Not possible...

fittknoob

Cricket
Have a newly made KFM alt for arena, would any of these addons make it a bit easier to handle wolf spec or are they for PvE?

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
Have a newly made KFM alt for arena, would any of these addons make it a bit easier to handle wolf spec or are they for PvE?
If u get used to it for pve and its conformable for u then it will automatically be comfortable for pvp :bnsyeharaclose:

currynoodle

Cricket
How is the skill priority determined?
Is it based on the xml from top to bottom? or ncsoft rng?

in xml, it's awaken twin palm -> twin palm -> feral palm -> iron elbow

but in the post, the icons are
awaken twin palm -> twin palm -> iron elbow -> feral palm

Exora

True Hongmoon
How is the skill priority determined?
Is it based on the xml from top to bottom? or ncsoft rng?

in xml, it's awaken twin palm -> twin palm -> feral palm -> iron elbow

but in the post, the icons are
awaken twin palm -> twin palm -> iron elbow -> feral palm
Prior is top to bottom and i wrote it how they appear on LMB button...

guigose

Cricket
Nice last addon but my combo start whit c for ifram
cc/zz/xx (yelow)
cxz/cxz (blue)
czx/czx (red)

how can I change that?

Exora

True Hongmoon
Nice last addon but my combo start whit c for ifram
cc/zz/xx (yelow)
cxz/cxz (blue)
czx/czx (red)

how can I change that?
U need big brain and knwoledge of all ids that make C combos...:bnsyeharaclose:
ill make that one soon as well i just need a break after making last one...

animatix

Cricket
Appreciate the Twisted Metal addon. I'm most likely not gonna use it but I will test it just to see if there are errors and post it here! Looking forward for the Titan Surge combo!

EDIT: So I noticed that you combined the 6th hit of the combo together with the finisher (Twisted Metal) being that, Twisted Metal actuates when you un-press the key as oppose to the norm of pressing the key to actuate a skill. Clever!

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
Appreciate the Twisted Metal addon. I'm most likely not gonna use it but I will test it just to see if there are errors and post it here! Looking forward for the Titan Surge combo!

EDIT: So I noticed that you combined the 6th hit of the combo together with the finisher (Twisted Metal) being that, Twisted Metal actuates when you un-press the key as oppose to the norm of pressing the key to actuate a skill. Clever!
I made twisted metals proc when u let go of the key to avoid using rising dragon, flurry the moment u switch to normal stance... :bnsyeharaclose:

Top Bottom