• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved Issue with launching KR frontier client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Cricket
So I'm trying to reinstall the KR frontier server on my computer, after successfully installing it once before and uninstalling.
The game worked completely fine the first time, but now I can't get it to work with or without a VPN, and after uninstalling in reinstalling many times. I noticed that a message kept coming up after the first 32.97 GB download the launcher does for the installshield wizard. Yandex says it says something like
"You cannot find the folder where the game is installed. Did install the game as a set-up program or, After installation in the game folder directly, delete, move, occur if Can be. Reinstall the game please (automatic installation of the game press OK button to re-install)."

After showing this, it continues to download the rest of the game, but when i launch it, the opening "NC" movie plays, then it crashes to the error report popup.
I've left all the default settings and everything, but can't get it to work. The Scan File button doesn't help it seems. I've also tried launching with BnS Buddy and it says the config64 file is corrupted or missing, but this doesn't change no matter how many times I use the scan file button on the NC launcher.
Anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot (5411).png
    Screenshot (5411).png
    15.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot (5420).png
    Screenshot (5420).png
    8.7 KB · Views: 17

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Check the event viewer and see whats the error code for the game's client.

Seraph

Cricket
Not sure if I'm looking in the right place, but I don't see anything in the event viewer when the client does it's error.
Post automatically merged:

After the recent patch, this issue fixed itself after the client updated. Also, looks like the server works fine without a VPN.

Attachments

• Screenshot (5452).png
    Screenshot (5452).png
    109.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot (5455).png
    Screenshot (5455).png
    102 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom