• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved How should this error be resolved?

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
This is fixed on the next update.
You can work around it by installing loader3 manually.

RinDman

Cricket
Hey, Idk if it's a new bug, but can't read some json files (for listing the plugins ?) after the update : 1624781306620.png

I've noticed the wimxxx.dll are not put in the x64/x32 bin folders anymore ...

ihadurka_walpurgis

Cricket
@Endless Yes no more errors anymore but it's empty. Do we need to search for the Plugins manually then add them to "addons" and they will be shown in BnSPatch list?
I am sure that previous Buddy versions allowed you to download them from left list when you slick on "intall" and automatically put them under "installed. why not anymore?

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
@Endless Yes no more errors anymore but it's empty. Do we need to search for the Plugins manually then add them to "addons" and they will be shown in BnSPatch list?
I am sure that previous Buddy versions allowed you to download them from left list when you slick on "intall" and automatically put them under "installed. why not anymore?
works fine on my end.
The list is populated just fine.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, Idk if it's a new bug, but can't read some json files (for listing the plugins ?) after the update : View attachment 5628

I've noticed the wimxxx.dll are not put in the x64/x32 bin folders anymore ...
Thanks for the headsup, theres an old lib that uses a different version. I'll have to downgrade newtonsoft. thanks!

Top Bottom