• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Goodbye DPS Boosting Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawnea

Cricket
Hello, I read through all the replies and tried various patches/settings it had no effect, did NCSoft patch this from working already?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Hello, I read through all the replies and tried various patches/settings it had no effect, did NCSoft patch this from working already?

No, it simply means it isn't worthy for you.

Since you read everything, you know how I feel about this.

Sphexx

Cricket
I do not have time to test every class and ping. You're going to have to start using the Addon Creator to edit values and test things yourself. My first post has the default values of everything and what they do. But, because I love you all so much, I am going to explain everything, once more.

These are the values I use, they may or may not work for you. I do not have issues with anicancel, simple mode on or off. This gives me 14% more DPS in perfect conditions. That guy who said it gave him 50% is clearly insane.

FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\client.config2.xml

Search = <option name="pending-time" value="0.300000" />
Replace = <option name="pending-time" value="0.500" /> -
This controls how much time keystroke will be noticed. I believe setting it higher than your GCD will make it easier to hit strings of keys or the same one multiple times (like SS/backstep). Dropping this to 0 has seems to have negative effects on simple mode.
You can see your GCD bias by turning on the display in Page 3 of the settings in BnS Buddy.

Search = <option name="pending-key-tick-time" value="0.25" />
Replace = <option name="pending-key-tick-time" value="0" />
This tells the client to wait after pressing a key before making it available again. It works for me to turn it off. But maybe it's causing YOU or SOMEONE YOU KNOW to miss anicancel kicky slashy attacks. Play with it.

Search = <option name="pressed-key-tick-time" value="0.25" />
Replace = <option name="pressed-key-tick-time" value="0.08" />
This tells the client how long a keystroke lasts, regardless of how long you hold it down. Really low values cause interaction bugs. 0.1 is safe. I use 0.08 because I am a bad ass. This may also be causing your Simple Mode anicancels to fail.

Search = <option name="charge-key-tick-time" value="0.25" />
Replace = <option name="charge-key-tick-time" value="0.08" />
This is a mystery setting. I match it to pressed-key-tick-time for prosperity. Play with it and see if you notice something I didn't.

Search = <option name="ignore-mouse-press-time" value="1.000000" />
Replace = <option name="ignore-mouse-press-time" value="0" />
This causes the client to arbitrarily ignore your mouse clicks that are shorter than 1 second long.

Description = Reduces client side input throttling.

God speed.

Hi, First time Post/Reply .
I have tested those inputs on my bm "lightning"
BNS BUDDY INFO
PING : 140
Ingame : 394
GCD : 662
NOTE : using a macro to alternately animation cancel LMB+RMB. I didnt edit any of the values u have provided above.
Result : 1. first thing i noticed was the damage numbers were clearly trying to overlap each other. "i tested before and after-- before there was a huge space before the 2nd key=damage comes up.
2. Smoothness when it comes to delays of being in RMB+LMB macro to manually pressing F "Violent Blade" (BLOCK) , (1) Block to F (sword shroud)
2a. i tested just jumbling arround the keys like 2 to 3 to 4 to e to q to ss. and it seems like this mod/patch just unlocked my stuttering. "i literally have to press SS 8x before"
i just wanna ask also if i were to start tweaking up and down where should i start ?
works great on both simple mode and bns mode.

UPDATE : had the first crash of client on raid.

THANK YOU

Last edited:

dashrem

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
Edited main post due to the removal of <option name="pending-key-tick-time" value="0.25" /> .

Sasha14

Cricket
hello so i have seen multiple files, and alot were talking i read everything but, im just confused lol, Wich file i need if my ping is 40 and ingame one is 120ms

dashrem

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
hello so i have seen multiple files, and alot were talking i read everything but, im just confused lol, Wich file i need if my ping is 40 and ingame one is 120ms
You didn't read the first post though which says that every other post is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom