• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

GonF idle stances swap with JinF - by Soupy

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You don't have permission to view content!
You don't have permission to view content!

Big shout out to Soupy on discord for making this highly requested mod!

This mod will swap GonF and JinF standing idles and poses.

TbYUWpr.jpg

BbuHICB.jpg

7UBoMVi.jpg

0wBWpe4.jpg

ojyun9V.jpg

FlgTO3y.jpg

Soupy would like to inform you that: soupy doesnt take responsibily on what you do with this mod or any of the mods he shared

Last edited:

Fadestalk

Cricket
idk if this is on me for excessive use of mods but JinF warlocks idle was switched to destroyer combat stance.

Fadestalk

Cricket
this wasnt the first swap i used, i didnt know if it was a complication from replacing a modded file with a modded file. i only mentioned it cause it was specifically warlocks in a combat stance. im sorry if it seems like i came here to attack a mod creator, i just wanted ot make sure i didnt fuck something up.

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
this wasnt the first swap i used, i didnt know if it was a complication from replacing a modded file with a modded file. i only mentioned it cause it was specifically warlocks in a combat stance. im sorry if it seems like i came here to attack a mod creator, i just wanted ot make sure i didnt fuck something up.
its a straight swap. it is ment for GonF's. JinF will always have issues because of how the swap works.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Go yell at su... (too lazy to look up OK) whatshisface! to change everyone else idles for both F/M if I knew how to do'em i'd been done it already.

mingocho14z3

Cricket
Hello everyone, thank you for reading. I would like to know if anyone can help me get the gonf swap jinf. to see the gon dance like a jin. many thanks. forget me, do not let me pass the reddit link because the one that has been deleted 2 months ago, it must be from someone who already has it. thank you very much

clench

Cricket
This mod has some errors. basically it turns GonF Destroyer/Kungfu Masyer/Elemental Master idle stance to JinF, with cost of crushing other classes' idle stance including the others of GonF.

The idea is, however, awesome. I am sure there are many who are willing to apply it no matter what it takes.

Last edited:

Rain Call

Cricket
Hi, I decided to test this mod on ruoff. Ghosn's model itself works fine, but there are major bugs elsewhere. This is especially noticeable in animations and stances of other classes such as Warrior, Archer, etc.

Jin's animation is replaced with Gon, I would like to avoid that.
Also, my swordsman Gene's weapon is displayed incorrectly.

Скриншот_201207_098.jpg Скриншот_201207_100.jpg Скриншот_201207_108.jpg Скриншот_201209_002.jpg Скриншот_201209_012.jpg Скриншот_201207_096.jpg

Last edited:

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
This is just what was seen in 2 days of the game, which means there are even more bugs.
@Rain Call use spoiler for images, on weak computers and a weak Internet, some users may have pages freezing due to so many large images.

Top Bottom