• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Open Gameguard bypass for garena server

palmiticacid

Cricket
Hello, I am from garena server.

I want to use bnsbuddy but since a while back the updated gameguard now detects winmm.dll in the bin64 folder causing the game to crash. Can anyone help me find a solution to bypass this? I know for a fact that it is doable because someone is able to use bnspatch on our server.

Thank you very much

Chelios

Cricket
Modder
License
Yes . There are many solutions to use winmm.dll and not detected by gameguard in your server . Not suprise much if they gave u some clues to show off.
You better find the one who gave u clues and ask them

resurrect_n

Cricket
สวัสดีฉันมาจากเซิร์ฟเวอร์ garena

ฉันต้องการใช้ bnsbuddy แต่เนื่องจากในขณะนี้ gameguard ที่อัปเดตกลับตรวจพบ winmm.dll ในโฟลเดอร์ bin64 ทำให้เกมหยุดทำงาน ใครสามารถช่วยฉันหาวิธีหลีกเลี่ยงสิ่งนี้ได้หรือไม่ ฉันรู้ว่ามันทำได้เพราะมีคนใช้ bnspatch บนเซิร์ฟเวอร์ของเราได้

ขอบคุณมาก
มีคนใช้ bnspatch ได้แล้วครับแล้วรู้ได้ไงว่าเขาใช้แล้วคุณมีวิธีไหมฉันไม่ได้ใช้นานแล้วเพราะติด gameguard

Can someone use bnspatch? And how do you know that he uses And do you have a way I haven't used it for a long time because I have stuck the gameguard.

gamingdylan

Cricket
Same. I'm playing on garena server and need winmm.dll. Can someone maybe give me link to it or point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Top Bottom