• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Open Gameguard bypass for garena server

palmiticacid

Cricket
Hello, I am from garena server.

I want to use bnsbuddy but since a while back the updated gameguard now detects winmm.dll in the bin64 folder causing the game to crash. Can anyone help me find a solution to bypass this? I know for a fact that it is doable because someone is able to use bnspatch on our server.

Thank you very much

Chelios

Cricket
License
Yes . There are many solutions to use winmm.dll and not detected by gameguard in your server . Not suprise much if they gave u some clues to show off.
You better find the one who gave u clues and ask them

resurrect_n

Cricket
สวัสดีฉันมาจากเซิร์ฟเวอร์ garena

ฉันต้องการใช้ bnsbuddy แต่เนื่องจากในขณะนี้ gameguard ที่อัปเดตกลับตรวจพบ winmm.dll ในโฟลเดอร์ bin64 ทำให้เกมหยุดทำงาน ใครสามารถช่วยฉันหาวิธีหลีกเลี่ยงสิ่งนี้ได้หรือไม่ ฉันรู้ว่ามันทำได้เพราะมีคนใช้ bnspatch บนเซิร์ฟเวอร์ของเราได้

ขอบคุณมาก
มีคนใช้ bnspatch ได้แล้วครับแล้วรู้ได้ไงว่าเขาใช้แล้วคุณมีวิธีไหมฉันไม่ได้ใช้นานแล้วเพราะติด gameguard

Can someone use bnspatch? And how do you know that he uses And do you have a way I haven't used it for a long time because I have stuck the gameguard.

Top Bottom