• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Fire Gunner Simple mode fix

Shanurix

Cricket
Hey dudes! I made a little quality of life addon for Fire Gunner's Simple Mode. It removes Triple Shot from the Simple Mode rotation which gives you the control over when you want to proc it.

I would recommend going to Mushin's Tower and testing it out on the training dummies first. Enjoy!

EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS ADDON, IT SOMEHOW DOESN'T WORK

Last edited:

Shanurix

Cricket
Will the shadow gun
can you do it?
I failed after trying.

Q.Q
Honestly I don't play Shadow, so I don't really know. The addon was made for Fire Gunner simple mode.
Is there anything that bothers you in Shadow Gunner simple mode though? I might try to remove some skills from Shadow Gunner's simple mode.

dsadadasd

Cricket
hey, after I tick the addon file and click play it says "Missing replacements found, please check your patches" and didnt work in game. Help plz.

Shanurix

Cricket
hey, after I tick the addon file and click play it says "Missing replacements found, please check your patches" and didnt work in game. Help plz.
Hey dude! I forgot to mention that there will be such popup while trying to use the addon due to unknown causes, but the addon does work in game. Just skip the popup.
Tomorrow I'm also going to update the post with changes I made, etc.

dsadadasd

Cricket
Hey dude! I forgot to mention that there will be such popup while trying to use the addon due to unknown causes, but the addon does work in game. Just skip the popup.

Thanks man, will try it out for sure.

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Strange, there shouldn't be any problem with it since it's just a skill removal in the xml. Do you have "Unattended" box checked in BnSbuddy? That's really the only thing I can think of.

Top Bottom