• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other d912pxy from GW2, now supports BnS!

VasssH

Cricket
Donator
i tried it but its kinda weird how texture loading work.. but with all graphics on 5 and sfx for other in 0 my fps always on 60+ in dungueon

doctorx

Cricket
its a good start, but i really dont think i could use that for long time, runing dx12 whit out any kind of improvement in stability or better fps dosent have sense for me at least.

Titernia

Cricket
Honestly I see the difference with or without this soft with my better fps, but some textures are really weird.
Here is some examples what i mean. For contrast and brightness problems, it seems we can use reshade (injection dll) to change client color ingame and it's compatible with that.
First screen : weapon gems effects, you can't see what gem is used.
Second screen : emberstomp : fire effect is like blue/purple, it's weird enough ><
1561798874856.png 1561798932862.png

doctorx

Cricket
Honestly I see the difference with or without this soft with my better fps, but some textures are really weird.
Here is some examples what i mean. For contrast and brightness problems, it seems we can use reshade (injection dll) to change client color ingame and it's compatible with that.
First screen : weapon gems effects, you can't see what gem is used.
Second screen : emberstomp : fire effect is like blue/purple, it's weird enough ><
View attachment 1882 View attachment 1883
do not get me wrong, I think it's a very good first step, however I have not felt an improvement in the fps or stability within the game, maybe I need to use it for a much longer period of time to give a final verdict, anyway It is appreciated that they give support to our game that we love so much, but I would be guided that it was a little less difficult to digest that strong and exaggerated shine and some animation that look really bad.
Maybe I'm encouraged to try it on raid to see how it goes.

Anyway, if someone finds a way to configure this mod in a way that makes it more visually attractive to share their findings.

oeba96

Cricket
I try install so many times but first this appeared then logo and can´t advance from here, any know what happen?

Attachments

• dx12.png
    dx12.png
    695.4 KB · Views: 88
  • logo.png
    logo.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 86

Dokodo

Cricket
Okay I got it how to fix it. I had Brightness very high before I installed this and after installing I set it on 30 but was still too bright. I changed enable profile back to 1 deleted all pck files including shader_profiles.pck and restarted game and it's fixed.

Chaoscore

Cricket
Okay I got it how to fix it. I had Brightness very high before I installed this and after installing I set it on 30 but was still too bright. I changed enable profile back to 1 deleted all pck files including shader_profiles.pck and restarted game and it's fixed.
does that effect ur shader loading and texture loading at all?

Kuris

Cricket
I am getting a runtime error when I launch the game for the first time after adding the d912pxy folder and the d3d9.dll file next to client.exe (64 bit). Anyone else getting this error? How do I fix this?

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    23 KB · Views: 22

Evoly

Cricket
Not working for me T.T

doctorx

Cricket
if you cant create the .ini file, you would be doing something wrong, if some one share it whit you it wont help you, read carefull the instructions.

Top Bottom