• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW UE4 Costumes Mods

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
I used umodel while setting the drop down to engine 4.25 and only checked marked Textures. I used the following AES key 0xD2E5F7F94E625EFE2726B5360C1039CE7CB9ABB760A94F37BB15A6DC08741656

this is what I got:

1632412923349.png

Unfortunately, the window pane did not show any files so I did the next best thing I can think of: searching the file path by race and copying all file path into its respective txt file. Unsure how this will help, but hope this can assist you somehow.

If there happen to be another way to go about it, let me know and I will give it another go.

Attachments

• KunN.txt
    2.8 MB · Views: 83
  • LynF.txt
    3.1 MB · Views: 79
  • GonF.txt
    4.6 MB · Views: 54
  • JinF.txt
    4.6 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:

ashlay

Sand Warrior
Modder
Added Summer Splash(flat) for LynF and fixed the boobs version.

Delete the old .pak/.sig!!!!

------
@haz @tsetlr
Download nude mods again i think it should works now.

Last edited:

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
Added Summer Splash(flat) for LynF and fixed the boobs version.

Delete the old .pak/.sig!!!!

------
@haz @tsetlr
Download nude mods again i think it should works now.
Just tested all the updated files.

All files except for GonF works. GonF shows up as invisible (as in the GonF model itself is not even rendered on screen). All other files works.

ashlay

Sand Warrior
Modder

All files except for GonF works. GonF shows up as invisible (as in the GonF model itself is not even rendered on screen). All other files works.
Fixed Gonf download again.

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
Unfortunately either the GonF file link on the first post as not been updated or the file still having issues.

This is what I currently have showing on my screen.

1632456475677.png

Fuu210

Cricket
Hi Ashllay nice work ! I'm so impatient to get a mod for zulia's uncensored outfit as someone said before, that's all we need '-'
but still i wont say no to nice outfits likes theses x) maybe we could get jinf version of them too ? '-'
Thanks anyway ^^

Jelly

Cricket
Help! I don't know how to install the mods! I can't find the appropriate file to paste them in! Are there instructions?

I have downloaded the files... what do I do next?

:bnsnope:

Attachments

• Downloaded.png
    Downloaded.png
    286.3 KB · Views: 197
  • Screenshot (01).png
    Screenshot (01).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 187
  • Screenshot (02).png
    Screenshot (02).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot (03).png
    Screenshot (03).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 188
Last edited:

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
Help! I don't know how to install the mods! I can't find the appropriate file to paste them in! Are there instructions?

I have downloaded the files... what do I do next?

:bnsnope:
Create a "Nude-Mods.ru" or "KimCoderTopModer" folder in the "paks" folder of the folder where UE4 is installed and put the unzipped file in it to apply the mod :bnswink:

Last edited:

Jelly

Cricket
Create a "Nude-Mods.ru" or "KimCoderTopModer" folder in the "paks" folder of the folder where UE4 is installed and put the unzipped file in it to apply the mod :bnswink:
Thank You!!! :bnskiss: Got it working!!!

P.S.
I noticed that there seemed to be some strange creases around my Gon's breasts, is this normal? And there's no genitalia.

I wasn't able to get the Lyn working though, maybe it's an error on my end, will keep at it.

❤️

Where I Extracted it.png

Last edited:

rounlet

Cricket
This applies very fantastically.

I'm glad there's still someone like you in this game.
I remember so many modes that overflowed a few years ago. But now we have to transform them.
Thank you for standing at the forefront.

I want to see this mode without a break.
But these are only seen in underwear, so I hope this enormous mode will be applied to the hong moon clothes.

Also, I hope my wish will not be pressured on you.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Jelly

Cricket
LynF Nude mods fixed.
I found some Bugs :bnsshy:

Although the Default Preset kinda looks Okay
But My Custom imported file from UE3 doesn't have a glossy skin even with the slider on Max.

She looks flat in regular outfits (maybe since they must be modded too?)
Screenshot (38).png and the base Nude default outfit becomes a glitchy mess, when I return to it during Character Creation. Screenshot (39).png
THANK YOU! for all your hard work! I hope My Bug Reports have been helpful! :bnsyeharaclose:

haz

Cricket

It works! thx a lot.

also there are tiny problem with Jin and Lyn boob mod
some lines are left.

Attachments

• JIN.PNG
    JIN.PNG
    244.6 KB · Views: 244
  • lin.PNG
    lin.PNG
    312.6 KB · Views: 251

Jelly

Cricket
It works! thx a lot.

also there are tiny problem with Jin and Lyn boob mod
some lines are left.
Are you getting any creases under the boob for your Gon, Like I am?

Is it just a big boob problem? Do any of your amply gifted girls have any creases under their breasts?

I noticed that there seemed to be some strange creases around my Gon's breasts, is this normal? And there's no genitalia.

haz

Cricket

Is it just a big boob problem? Do any of your amply gifted girls have any creases under their breasts?
I'll check my character clearly tomorrow ,I see ur pic ha.
Post automatically merged:

Is it just a big boob problem? Do any of your amply gifted girls have any creases under their breast

My Gon's breast

Attachments

• unknown-32.png
    unknown-32.png
    380.8 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Top Bottom