• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Costume Mods

Haery

Cricket
Would a version of the summer seas NSFW for Gonf be possible but without the skirt thingy?

Thanks a lot, keep up the good work

DarkFlameWolf

Cricket
Added.

just create a "mod" folder on your game folder "BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\" and extract all mods you want.
like this.

Thank you very much for your help. Again, I'm new at this, so it's very much appreciated.
Thank you for all your work.
--- Merged ---
Also, just another possibly dumb question.
Do you actually have to have the outfit for it to work? Or is there a way to have the outfit show while not really owning it in game?

Like for example:
If I had Summer Groove on my Jin, but not my Yun, is there a way for my Yun to look like she has it too, or is it only possible for my Jin?

Side note, are there any bottomless NSFW mods that you do? Or it just topless

Kaigame

Cricket
Donator
Added.

just create a "mod" folder on your game folder "BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\" and extract all mods you want.
like this.

You know, i''ve been using mods since the BnS Dojo, and never knew i could put the mods in their own folders..... yes mine is a mess and i never know what mods i have installed :)

Looks like i'll have to start again :)

Haery

Cricket
I like a lot the Summer Seas NSFW mod you made recently for GonF, but the skirt part looks really different to the original one, isnt really possible to get it with no skirt?

Thanks, cheers.

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
@Inevertias hello, how do u make ur GonF breast so round like that? i'm always end up with torpedo tits, if u use dat editor please give me ur chest detail thanks u.
It's really just the shape of the endless summer outfit for gon females, and probably the best shaped bikini for gon females. My character's in-game slider for breast height is at 0, and I just increased the max breast size to 7.00 and width to 6.00 in the xml. Every other summer bikini outfits for gon i get torpedo tits too.

Last edited:

mmdreamin

Cricket
It's really just the shape of the endless summer outfit for gon females, and probably the best shaped bikini for gon females. My character's in-game slider for breast height is at 0, and I just increased the max breast size to 7.00 and width to 6.00 in the xml. Every other summer bikini outfits for gon i get torpedo tits too.
Do you mind sharing this particular upk (or xml), as an example? I'm very interested in learning where exactly to edit the codei. It will be much appreciated! TY for the info.

kamikami

Cricket

GonF body is so hot with big melons but devteam ruined it all :bnscry:

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
GonF body is so hot with big melons but devteam ruined it all :bnscry:
Yea it really sucks, only Jins seem to have the 'lewd shaped' anime titties if you make them big enough. I just hope we get more summer outfits like endless summer.

Top Bottom