• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Costume Mods

pong5762

Cricket
hi, can you remove the jacket or make it topless for this costume please? ty

Attachments

• TSM.png
    TSM.png
    614.3 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

Whissia

Cricket
Think you can do an NSFW version of commitment for GonF? And maybe even for this outfit as well:

wc69C0s

JinjuKim

Cricket
And me again...
Can you remove front cloth?

PS: Thanks for hard work and amaizing mods

=======================================================================================

Here you go.. I took out the front part

Attachments

• Mythos mod.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_190227_001.jpg
    Screenshot_190227_001.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 336
  • Screenshot_190227_002.jpg
    Screenshot_190227_002.jpg
    669.6 KB · Views: 295

Krizalid

Cricket
Hello again @ashlay and sorry to bother you but I have a small request.

I tried editing the Julia outfit for JinF to only remove the blue ribbon (from the back), I managed to get it done and the ribbon doesn't show in game but now the outfit has this weird "texture" over it, I don't know what I did wrong (I only edited the "D" texture file, nothing else).

Do you think you can help me or remove the ribbon yourself?

Thank you very much in advance!

Edit: I managed to get it done! :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_17.jpg
    Screenshot_17.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

sdasdasda

Cricket
Gonna take a guess and say that the soulburn mod wont work with the current version of BNS because it was made back when the warden's soul flare didn't exist so. do i ask the creator to update it here? or do i just make a new topic in the request subforum

mingocho14z3

Cricket
Gonna take a guess and say that the soulburn mod wont work with the current version of BNS because it was made back when the warden's soul flare didn't exist so. do i ask the creator to update it here? or do i just make a new topic in the request subforum

I left a request and it was never seen, but try

sdasdasda

Cricket
found the post that has the update. It doesn't edit soul lare but i'm fine with just switching the soulburn modal with soulflare. now to figure out how to swap the effects.

Top Bottom