• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Open bnsbuddy Dat Editoi cannot unpack the localfile64.bin file

luluya

Cricket
License
Dear: Endless !
The latest version 5.9.7.3 cannot unpack the localfile64.bin file. I don’t know if I made a mistake in operation! QQ图片20210114234005.png Can't open at all. I suspect that I did not make a mistake!

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
-censored-

BnSBuddy does have a right click feature in the tree on bin files for extraction (tho only localfile.bin).

I will sadly not put features on side tools. As they require a license to access them. Anyhow, will be putting translation back into buddy soon

luluya

Cricket
License
BnSBuddy does have a right click feature in the tree on bin files for extraction (tho only localfile.bin).

I will sadly not put features on side tools. As they require a license to access them. Anyhow, will be putting translation back into buddy soon
Dear Endless, where is the license?

luluya

Cricket
License
You are going around generating so many threads to piss people off. lol
First, you don't know what this tool can do and cannot do. Yes, you did not make a mistake that is because this tool don't have the extraction function.
Reading your various thread, you want to translate a native language to another, unfortunately Bnsbuddy don't have this function. The only tool to do that is BnsDatTool but unfortuanetely, no one update it anymore. I know of people in TW server that successfully modified the program but again, they refused to share it publicly. The reason given is there are irresponsible players in TW server that post such tool in their official game forum.

If you want to modify the BnsDatTool yourself, they mentioned that you need the new AES key ,XOR code and note the extra unknown 128 Byes before the unknown 62 Bytes, the rest remain almost the same.

One alternative you have is to beg ENDLESS to modify and incorporate the Translation function into one of his Side Tool - DatEditor.

Good Luck!
-censored-

luluya

Cricket
License
you can only open the bin for local.dat not xml.dat
Dear Endless, I have finished unpacking the xml modification, clicked save, and closed bnsbuddy, but the source file did not show the modification! I don't know what went wrong!

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Endless, I have finished unpacking the xml modification, clicked save, and closed bnsbuddy, but the source file did not show the modification! I don't know what went wrong!
Please do the modifications manually
instead of saving directly from memory
I think it's broken and not using good memorystream to save it.

Top Bottom