• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

BnS UPK model manipulation tools error

Keinodite

Cricket
Hi. I recently started using this software to convert some outfits and accesories. Anyway when I use it to convert accesories or hairs/hats it's totally fine, but when I try converting an outfit, it gives me this error:

"Failure from "C\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS\contents\bns\CookedPC"Or"C\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS\contents\local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC"Locate the file ".upk", Check, please." (Yo can see a screenshot down here)

901f2f8b93200eed246086050d27a8f4.png

5afdbe2284a6d13b33fcf06aeac9055d.png

It mostly happens with every outfit I try to convert, and if I try to convert it manually, I get the outfit with a totally messed up texture ingame / or the game just wont change the outfit. I don't really know what's the matter either so that's why I'm asking for help.

Thanks in advantage :)

KenJiTakana

Cricket
Donator
Hi. I recently started using this software to convert some outfits and accesories. Anyway when I use it to convert accesories or hairs/hats it's totally fine, but when I try converting an outfit, it gives me this error:

"Failure from "C\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS\contents\bns\CookedPC"Or"C\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS\contents\local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC"Locate the file ".upk", Check, please." (Yo can see a screenshot down here)

901f2f8b93200eed246086050d27a8f4.png

5afdbe2284a6d13b33fcf06aeac9055d.png

It mostly happens with every outfit I try to convert, and if I try to convert it manually, I get the outfit with a totally messed up texture ingame / or the game just wont change the outfit. I don't really know what's the matter either so that's why I'm asking for help.

Thanks in advantage :)

So i was going in there and trying everything, but you seem to say that you either get messed up texture OR it just wont change the outfit. I can't get the outfit to change but i don't see any messed up textures i did however find out that manually is as hard as it sounds, send me some screenshot of how you do manual and ill see if we have the same idea

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-22_13-24-13.png
    upload_2019-4-22_13-24-13.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 30

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
don't understand you try to change outfit in hair accessory ?

Top Bottom